I hope this works :D

Options
I am so new to this! I have never joined one of these before but my friend recommended it and here i am! So much stress this year for me! I have gained 45lbs so far and its killing me. Im tall so thankfully it spread out a bit! Im just glad i still fit into my same jeans. Im nervous and scared at the same time. This just might work! I am one of those people that need to see (or feel) results quick or else i lose motivation. Maybe that where you can come in! So many people have lost weight on here its amazing.

As a stay at home mom of two girls in a new house its going to be tough to find time to work out so if anyone has any ideas please share! Thanks so much and Im so glad to have people to help me with this.

Mel

Replies

• mlssadwn
    Options
    I am so new to this! I have never joined one of these before but my friend recommended it and here i am! So much stress this year for me! I have gained 45lbs so far and its killing me. Im tall so thankfully it spread out a bit! Im just glad i still fit into my same jeans. Im nervous and scared at the same time. This just might work! I am one of those people that need to see (or feel) results quick or else i lose motivation. Maybe that where you can come in! So many people have lost weight on here its amazing.

As a stay at home mom of two girls in a new house its going to be tough to find time to work out so if anyone has any ideas please share! Thanks so much and Im so glad to have people to help me with this.

Mel
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Mel! We're glad you're here and wish you lots of success!

If you think you're starting to lose motivation at all, come here and ask for support. This is an outstanding community. :drinker:
  • amccarville
    Options
    welcome. i am new to this site as of dec 1. so far so good i am down 5 pounds. this site really keeps you motivated. i love it and am on here all the time. i do daycare in my home so i ck it often. I try and do my workouts before everyone is up but doesnt always happen. lately i have been working out when my kiddos are napping. i also run up and down my basement steps everytime i get the chance. it really gets your heartrate going. good luck to you on your goals.:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: angie
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    I have had the most luck on this website. I tend to come and go but I am definitely doing better when I am using MFP daily! It really keeps me motivated! Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • liveagain
    liveagain Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    welcome!

I'm the same way as far as the instant gratification goes. I have to see results fast. lol. This site has really kept me going. I can't believe how quickly and easily I'm losing weight...and doing it in a healthy way. As long as you dedicate yourself and ask for help when you need it, you'll do fine!
  • Dmtcolorado
    Options
    Welcome.. I am also fairly new to the site. I have found it's the only way for me to stay on track and stay motivated! Tracking my food and exercise really help me with the reality of what I am doing daily. I am also a stay at home mom but my my kids are all in school so I am able to hit the gym after I drop them off. You could do work outs during naps or possibly take them to the gym with you?

It's nice to have buddies to help with the motivation also...
    Good luck!!
  • mlssadwn
    Options
    Thanks guys so much for the awesome words of encouragement! I found out the gym in town offers free daycare to all members (along with massages too) so that is also nice. My husband says he'd be happy to get a membership with me to support me and im so looking forward to that.

Again thanks to everyone for sending me something! Its giving me the motivation to keep it going and try hard already.

Mellie