*pics* -50 lbs 5'10" 29yr old Mom of 3

Options
beachluv2015
beachluv2015 Posts: 4 Member
edited February 2015 in Success Stories
this is me.. Started October 2013 and lost this by August 2014 , the holidays came I slacked and so now I'm back a few months later starting fresh :) anyway I hope this inspires someone to know that you CAN do it, as a Mom of 3 I don't get a lot of time to devote to anything really but all the small changes add up and it DOES make a difference. I logged my calories (crucial), drank only water, and didn't eat after 7pm. I also worked out on the eliptical on average 3 times a week, all of these things add up. Realizing I was an emotional eater helped too, instead of snacking when feeling anxiety or late night boredom I would do sit ups or get on Pinterest and pin goal outfits and before and after success pics, lol it may sound funny but whatever works! Lb it here I am , back and starting again with a fresh name after gaining a few holiday pounds from not following my own advice so please add me if you would like mutual support :)rkx0xrwt792v.jpg

Replies

• gandssmith
    gandssmith Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! especially having 3 kiddos...it's not easy!
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Wow - great job.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Great work! I am a 28 year old mom of three! Can't wait till the day I can post my success.
  • Lucy8460
    Lucy8460 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for the info and congrats. How much did you lose all together
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    So glad to see that a mom can look good!
  • carmenrosab
    carmenrosab Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Good job!
  • jessdunn40
    jessdunn40 Posts: 36
    edited February 2015
    Options
    amazing I am 27 with two kids wanting to lose at least 20 to 25 lbs
  • beachluv2015
    Options
    Thank you all! It's still a work in progress and that's why I'm back for a fresh restart! :)
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Great job! I go through and read these success stories at night when I'm feeling like I'm not going to make it or not doing good enough. I appreciate the inspiration.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Awesome...you're looking great!
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome story here! I'm in a similar boat after just having my 2nd little one. I had lost 50 lbs before getting pregnant with him. Now I'm looking at loosing 40 to get back there. I love your idea of going on Pinterest and looking for goal outfits! I'm going to have to try that as I tend to be an emotional eater too!
  • jenna_re85
    jenna_re85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    this is amazing and very inspirational. You look great! I only have one baby, who is 16mo old. But I have struggled off and on with weigh pretty much my whole life. After having my baby I had given up for a while thinking I could never lose weight again. I'm at my biggest EVER and feeling so miserable. I just started Monday and seeing stories like these are hopefully just what I need to boost my motivation and remind me it is not impossible.
  • jtempalski
    Options
    great job!!
  • Lindy0070
    Lindy0070 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done
  • ncbeachybum
    ncbeachybum Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! I'm so inspired!
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go!
  • GonnaLoseIt50Plus
    Options
    You look fantastic.
  • beachluv2015
    Options
    Thank you all very much!! I love the support on here, we all know the struggle and it's so great to have other people who are truly happy for you! It's also great to be in a position to say look I did it, didn't think I could, I had just about resigned to thinking the best days were behind me but that's not true at all. Eating something tastes good for a few mins but being comfortable in your body is 24/7 ! I still have to remind myself of that, everytime I want to comfort eat or not get on the eliptical, etc. One pound at a time, one victory at a time, it will accumulate!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!