So, who else knows they shouldn't weigh everyday but still does? I do! Lol!

Options
1235»

Replies

• mllett
    mllett Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    @EWJLang‌ I wasn't giving anyone advice, I was just trying to be funny. Whether it's good to weigh 2 times a day or just once a week is strictly up to the person. Weight loss is not a one size fits all. As far as obsessing over the number on the scales, I do weigh everyday, and that can be an obsession, too.
  • deannamarie
    deannamarie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Every day :) helps keep me on track!
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    minizebu wrote: »
    gobonas99 wrote: »
    I log my weight in the fitbit app (free account, I don't even have a fitbit), which I have linked to trendweight.com

Thanks for posting this. I weigh daily and keep a trend line using an Excel spreadsheet. I started doing this after reading "The Hacker's Diet" by John Walker. (I happen to like numbers and enjoy messing around with Excel.)

But, I know that other people aren't as enthusiastic about number crunching, so I've recommended trendweight.com to people who have a WiFi scale before. However, it is neat to know that you can just enter your weight manually into a free Fitbit app and link that to trend weight.com if you don't own a WiFi scale.

you're welcome :)
  • pippacain74
    Options
    I weigh every day when I am being good but strangely when I am bad I go nowhere near the scales
  • Jwildeboer
    Jwildeboer Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I do! My scale app kind of makes me feel bad for missing days, as they show up red and the "streak" is lost. I feel that because I'm aware weight can fluctuate, that I don't let jumps bother me so much.