Can somebody help me figure away to loose weights

Options

Replies

• dfranch
    dfranch Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Like tonight we're having chili.
    Chili doesn't have to be high calorie. Cut back on the bread, use lean cuts of meat in the chili. My chili is only about 400 calories for 2 cups.
  • dedrea_stone32
    Options
    Okay thank you so much for that Courtney & I'm 18.
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Eat less than you normally eat and move than you normally do. That is how you lose weight. Read this

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

You can do this!!

^^This is an awesome article to get you started!

I'd also recommend you read this one as well: http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/how-to-lose-fat/

• dedrea_stone32
    Options
    I'm sorry I'm not good at spelling and other things. But you guys are saying I need to cut back on portions. Log my food and water every time? Could nuts or almonds be a good snack or apples & Carmel?
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Because the men rate is 38 to 1. & also I have no elf control I don't know what I need to do its so hard

What does this even mean?!
  • courtneyk0721
    courtneyk0721 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I seemed rude..
  • dedrea_stone32
    Options
    krithsai wrote: »
    Because the men rate is 38 to 1. & also I have no elf control I don't know what I need to do its so hard

I'm sorry I was trying to say where we move to the men rate here is 38 to 1 meaning not a lot of women. & that to my boyfriend is dangerous to be out running or working out. And also I meant self control. I'm awful at it.
  • dedrea_stone32
    Options
    Nooo your fine. Do you guys know what kinda of things I could do in the house for a workout kinda deal?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    krithsai wrote: »

I'm sorry I was trying to say where we move to the men rate here is 38 to 1 meaning not a lot of women. & that to my boyfriend is dangerous to be out running or working out. And also I meant self control. I'm awful at it.

Self control for food not men. LOL
  • krithsai
    Options
    You can exercise at home if you can't go out. Can you perhaps invest in a pair of dumbbells? There are tons of youtube videos of full length workouts that you can easily do at home with little to no equipment. Let me know if you need ideas.
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I'm not good at spelling and other things. But you guys are saying I need to cut back on portions. Log my food and water every time? Could nuts or almonds be a good snack or apples & Carmel?

Yes - weigh and log everything, every time. Unless you do that you won't be able to determine if nuts or caramel apples are good snacks on any given day.
  • krithsai
    Options
    Nooo your fine. Do you guys know what kinda of things I could do in the house for a workout kinda deal?

To start with, check out Leslie Sansone's walking videos. They're easy and free of cost! Next, check out fitnessblender.com. They have workout videos for all levels of fitness and most of them use no fancy equipment. You could also try Jillian Michaels 30 day shred program once you're a bit more fit and accustomed to exercising.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Then why does your profile say 19? :huh:
  • dedrea_stone32
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »

I don't know
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »

It said 18 20 mins ago when she had a dif picture
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Lose weights... take your hand weights (dumbells, or whatever else you have) and throw them out your window.. Easiest way to lose your weights ;)
  • michaelputz
    michaelputz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE obviously we have a 12 year old or a troll. Quit feeding it.
  • dedrea_stone32
    Options
    Why are you guys being so rude?
  • dedrea_stone32
    Options
    I'm asking for help not you guys to put me down.

If it fits in your calorie limit... and you're full, then yes =). So long as you're happy.

I love almonds to snack on and I've also had caramel on apples, I prefer honey though.

Cutting back your portions will help, reducing calories is the key.

Okay I'm gonna start today. Less portions :)