Hello Everyone!!

hopeful08
hopeful08 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, I just signed up on The Biggest Loser League today and kept seeing tickers from here so I thought I'd check it out. I sure am glad I did!. I think this is just the kind of site I need to keep me on track. Leah

113106.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• Hello, I just signed up on The Biggest Loser League today and kept seeing tickers from here so I thought I'd check it out. I sure am glad I did!. I think this is just the kind of site I need to keep me on track. Leah

113106.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    WELCOME:flowerforyou: This site is great.....You will love it!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:

This site is very helpful and supportive.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Leah, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • Welcome - this is a great way to track your calories & workouts. Good luck.
  • Welcome, Yes this is a great sight. We all cheer each other on and that is a real help. So if you have questions ask. I'm sure someone will know the answer or find out.
This discussion has been closed.