Hi from the uk

Options
New to community rooms , hoping to gain a bit of support . Previous on here lost a few stones , but as in the past it all went back on . I am what you would call a typical yo yo dieter . Wishing you all good luck in your efforts to lose weight .
A very over weight English senior man .

Replies

• TravelingNana
    TravelingNana Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the States. Tennessee to be exact. I have used My Fitness Pal Before and I loved it. I'm back with a goal to fit into a size 10 dress for my son's wedding this November. I'm currently in a size 20 but a 22 would be a better fit. Nice to met someone in the UK.
  • genevieve_1973
    Options
    I'm from the UK too, have sent you a friend request :)
  • Phoenyx01
    Phoenyx01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I just got back myself after rising from the ashes once again.
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Vince, I have sent you a FR
  • Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    From London... feel free to add for support. X
  • livvi2691
    livvi2691 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK too :) feel free to add! x
  • Biglids
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm from north east uk, I also lost a lot of weight the last time I used this app, unfortunately my diet and exercise regime as been shoddy since September, so here I am starting again with a positive attitude
  • vincetrevor
    vincetrevor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the States. Tennessee to be exact. I have used My Fitness Pal Before and I loved it. I'm back with a goal to fit into a size 10 dress for my son's wedding this November. I'm currently in a size 20 but a 22 would be a better fit. Nice to met someone in the UK.

My very best wishes in your conquest to lose weight pre your sons wedding
  • vincetrevor
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm from north east uk, I also lost a lot of weight the last time I used this app, unfortunately my diet and exercise regime as been shoddy since September, so here I am starting again with a positive attitude

I did the same
    Winter cold and dark nights doesn't suit dieting ! Good luck to both of us eh !
  • vincetrevor
    Options
    farway wrote: »
    Vince, I have sent you a FR

Added you cheers . Keep up yr good work . Send me some if your determination .
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

Mine followed a similar route, but I got back on track for New Year and hope to be goal weight, again, by Easter time if not sooner
  • mummyadele84
    mummyadele84 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm also from uk looking for some support
  • jenndt
    Options
    Yeh!! More UK folk. Good luck everyone with your journey! x
  • Ananya23
    Ananya23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, another one from the UK (Cheshire) ! Like you I lost one and a half stone on here for my sons wedding and then sadly put it on again! Good Luck Vince and everyone! x
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi also from the UK. Anyone can feel free to add me!!
  • vincetrevor
    Options
    Thanks for all your good wishes
    Yo yo dieting does exist
    Back to it now let's hope eh !