Fitbit not sync with steps after doing your latest upgrade

Options
HELP PLEASE. I did your upgrade yesterday and now today it is not uploading my Fitbit steps. I use both apps everyday and love them. They have both helped me lose a lot of weight. I reply of this to work everyday. This happened last time as well. I am very frustrated. I hope that you can help me very soon.

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    You might try posting this down in the Tech support/help forums. :smile: good luck - hope it gets worked out!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/technical-support-need-help
  • firmager02
    firmager02 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It won't let me says I don't have permission. I might have upset them. I don't understand
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    That's weird...looks like no one has posted there since January. Hmmm...must be something funky with that forum, it's certainly not a matter of you upsetting them. :smile: Hopefully someone will come along here and be able to help.
  • ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I believe they changed things. Click on one of the top posts (Technical Support/Need Help? Or Click here to learn how to get help!) and it should bring a link to where you can ask for tech help
  • Nige_Gsy
    Nige_Gsy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Haven't had an update, but not syncing either. #frustrated #unhappycustomer
  • lacerta227
    Options
    Same problem, not syncing all of a sudden in the past few days
  • firmager02
    firmager02 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please help this is happening again. It shows the steps I have gone but no calories used. I use this with Fitbit everyday.
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when that happens if you unsync your Fitbit and resync it, it seems to help.

Last time I had this issue it worked for me.

Good luck!