What's my diet looking like?

Options
Hello everyone! :happy: I just joined MFP Monday in hopes of losing extra weight before or by my summer birthday (June 1).. I recently googled everything possible on dieting (what to eat, what not to eat, how much to eat, etc), and yet I still don't know if my diet is good enough to lose any weight. I have nobody really to consult because my WHOLE family eats really... um... "southern" and aren't into the "healthy stuff". Could anyone please help me with my diet, and tell me what (if I am) eating wrong. Do I need to change something, substitute anything? Any insight is good.

My diary is public, I just started Monday so there isn't alot of data, but I hope it's enough for some good advice.

:smile: Thanks for your help if possible.

Replies

• swycoff17
    swycoff17 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Looks like a good start! :-)
  • alexbowser
    alexbowser Posts: 322
    Options
    Looks good to me.
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Looks like a good start! :-)

I think you doing just find, You doing healthy you staying under your calories goal so keep up the good work and I think you will do fine good luck

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • chubby1978
    chubby1978 Posts: 26
    Options
    Looks good! Best of luck to you!
  • kpovich
    kpovich Posts: 27
    Options
    I'd say you eat really well. The most important thing is to be consistent with your diary. Keep documenting, make sure you drink your water, and get in your exercising. You're probably not going to drop 20 pounds in a week... although I have no idea what you have to lose. Everything good takes time... and patience.

Use this site as your support... as you've already started doing. You'll do awesome!!!

Good luck!