Pregnant and trying to maintain/lose a few pounds

Options
heey, I'm 30 weeks pregnant and back on mfp to help me maintain and even lose a few pounds since I am overweight (208 lbs, at 5'6"). Trying to do it the healthy way seeing as how I am pregnant with my 3rd baby, I'm 20 yrs old :) looking for friends and support ! Feel free to add , I will accept all :D

Replies

• dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    nope! wait till you give birth. baby needs the calories.
  • GtbFitBrit
    GtbFitBrit Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm not restricting. I'm still getting up to 1400 calls. Healthy cals. I don't want a judgment I just want more friends on my list. If I didn't watch what I ate I'd eat everything in sight n gain 100 lbs like I did with my second pregnancy, so I'm choosing a healthier path this time.
  • StellaElla14
    Options
    I'm glad you are trying to be healthy. That's the main goal. You have to remember that a healthy weight gain is 15-25 pounds. After pregnancy is when you want to see the number on the scale drop. Not judging, just giving you information.
  • GtbFitBrit
    GtbFitBrit Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you are trying to be healthy. That's the main goal. You have to remember that a healthy weight gain is 15-25 pounds. After pregnancy is when you want to see the number on the scale drop. Not judging, just giving you information.

I kno , and iv gained 30 so far. That's why I'm watching it now :p