help

Options
:) Please help me find some friends to talk to and give me inspiration, I have lost 6lbs so far but I am finding some days very difficult can any of you wonderful people give me some hints and tips please

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! :)
  • andreamulhall
    andreamulhall Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • daynamason13
    Options
    I need help to :( so bad !maybe we can help each other !you can add mee
  • wcdko
    wcdko Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    U can add me as well
  • moscrop_1
    Options
    Thanks everyone xx feeling a bit rubbish to day and all I can think about is food :( but hey not cheated yet
  • moscrop_1
    Options
    I need help to :( so bad !maybe we can help each other !you can add mee

• moscrop_1
    Options
    Somedays all I think about is what I can eat!! Due to weigh myself tomorrow lost 6lbs so far so we will just have to weight and see, we just have to put our heads together and tell ourselves that we can do this, I am due to start nightshift tomorrow night and think I am going to find it really hard:(
  • Danni_peck
    Options
    Some days it can suck to keep on going. But be strong, and don't give up. Remember what the end goal is, and keep your eyes on the prize :D
  • moscrop_1
    Options
    Thanks Danni_peck :)
  • vbenoit81
    Options
    Definitely add me. My biggest tip is to put up motivations, this will help remind you to stay on track. Also, eat the same thing every day, I know it sounds like a pain but protein, veggies, fruit, and plenty of water are your best friend in losing weight. Remember it is a short term basis, why you still have to eat healthy once your reach your goals, you don't have to be so strict.