I am stuck

Options
2»

Replies

• Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    How tall are you? I'm 52yo, 5'4" and at 146lbs (my ultimate weight goal) will put me at less than 25% bodyfat, low end of average range.

Maybe 140 is healthy for you?

@Calliope610‌ I hope my legs and booty look as amazing as yours when I'm 52!!

@FFF - Thanks!! 2 years of walking and now cycling has done that. I just wish the rest of my body would catch up...
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    mntrunner wrote: »
    Try taking a look at what you are eating as apposed to how much. I was stalled out as well and dropped 6 lbs in one week by eliminating gluten, dairy, sugar, eggs, peanuts, corn and soy from my diet. Basically, started eating clean, whole foods. I feel much better as well, mentally, physically and emotionally. Looking back at what I ate before I was amazed at the amount of sodium and lack of fiber I was getting previously in my diet. I will slowly add some of the previously mentioned foods back in to see how my body reacts to them.

OP, you can disregard this as far as weight loss is concerned.
  • tammy27330
    tammy27330 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and I wuld like to weigh 110 but I really dont see that happening ;) I will be satisfied at 130-133 I will be 51 in a couple of weeks. I will make it good Lord willing.
  • arditarose
    Options
    tammy27330 wrote: »
    I am 5'2 and I wuld like to weigh 110 but I really dont see that happening ;) I will be satisfied at 130-133 I will be 51 in a couple of weeks. I will make it good Lord willing.

Hey, 130 will probably look great on you :) I'm looking forward to 130 myself.
  • Toolie39
    Options
    Don't forget the scales can stall but the measurement may be going down so make sure you measure your waist and compare that too
  • alireymurrell
    alireymurrell Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am with you-my scale hasn't moved and I am tracking 1200 calories a day. I am 5'5" weigh about 146-dropped 2lbs and there it sits. I exercise 2-3 times. I am so tired of thinking something will change but nothing. over it-almost ready to do the no carb just to see if that will make my scale move!
  • tammy27330
    tammy27330 Posts: 17 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I tried the no carb once I lost a lot of weight but I also got very sick and it can be hard on your kidneys please research it first and remember that muscle weighs more than fat when you weigh yourself

• arditarose
    Options
    No carb is just another way to decrease calories. If you're eating close to maintenance, and you take away something high calorie like bread, you will create a larger deficit. If you're not losing weight at 1200 calories, you're tracking wrong.