Bodyrockers

Options
heniko
heniko Posts: 796 Member
I've noticed there are many people on MFP doing the workouts on Bodyrock.tv ... but there is no group on MFP ... so I think it's about there is!

So if you are working with Zuzana ... post a comment telling us you are a Bodyrocker... and tell us all why you like Bodyrock.tv and how it has helped you (so far) ... !!!

And those not familar with Bodyrock.tv - check it! It's short, intense HIIT, new daily workouts which require very little and doable for the beginner to advanced ppl... and the best part it's FREE!

Replies

• Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love that they're short workouts I can do at home and at the same time very effective. Its never boring because its never the same and you dont hit plateu. In a few months I've had strenght and stamina to do things I've never done like one leg squats, pull ups and running 3.12 miles. I've been longer paying for a gym with almost no results and bodyrock.tv is free. The website has good advise on becoming healty and a comunity of people of all kinds stages in life. It hasn't been hard to stick to.
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I don't do the workouts, but I do watch her videos and one day I will do it. She is amazing. :smile:
  • heniko
    Options
    Great more Bobyrockers!

I encourage you to try them Zuznana she has beginner workouts in the beginning of her series - on this blog you can find the whole series linked on one page - http://amerrylife.com/2011/04/14/bodyrock-tv-absolute-beginner-workout/

Congrats on stopping smoking - keep it up!
  • rachpiper720
    rachpiper720 Posts: 204
    Options
    Me me! *with two hands high in the air as I finish my burpee* Found Zuzana and Freddie in December, but didn't start bodyrocking until January after I finished P90x. Every workout whether 6 min or 30 min is a huge challenge, and it works every muscle in your body every time. I found it even more of a challenge than P90x I think anyone at any fitness level can do it with her guided modifications. I have a lot of lower-body injuries and it has helped me strengthen muscles so I can avoid further injuries. I haven't lost much weight doing these workouts, but I have noticed HUGE increases in my strength, stamina and insane muscle definition. Not only are her workouts great, but they both have such a positive and uplifting attitude that make you want to succeed and keep coming back for more!
  • gabeye
    gabeye Posts: 14
    Options
    Go Bodyrockers!

I just started Zuzana's workouts this month and I love them. :)

Zuznana- I felt a little freaked out by how intense they looked too but like Heniko mentioned she really does give lots of beginner advice and specialized workouts.

I'm doing the Tabata 20 minute Cardio workouts three days a week:
    http://www.bodyrock.tv/category/daily-workouts/workout-archives/20-minute-interval-cardio-workout/

And doing her beginner workout (the one Heniko mentioned) although now I'd love to try other workouts from her (especially ones with tutorials, since I'm a newbie) like:

Bang Bang
    http://www.bodyrock.tv/2010/10/29/bang-bang-workout/

and...

Pin-Up Legs
    http://www.bodyrock.tv/2010/11/02/pin-up-legs-workout/

:)
  • mattiexox
    mattiexox Posts: 42
    Options
    I do them!!!:happy: I looooooove Zuzana...for real. Ever since doing bodyrock I've just learned to LOVE myself more and what my body can do. I'm so much more opened up to the world of fitness and I've broadened my horizons and learned a lot more about fitness since getting started =) I've also broken free from most of my unhealthy habits, which is badass. I love Zuzana and Freddy so much ahah
  • mlconway
    mlconway Posts: 23
    Options
    omg best group ever!! I'm friending all of you. lol. I absolutely LOVE bodyrock!! I just did the "Put It Down On Me" Workout. They're so much fun and they really do make you stronger. I ordered my dip bar this week and it was just shipped =) I can't wait to try out the reverse pull-up move!! I usually do these as a supplement to running...and now I'm about to start training for the Army 10-miler in October and plan to keep up with bodyrock on my shorter running days =)
  • lizzil0
    lizzil0 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Love Zuzanna and Bodyrock! Although they do make me sore for days I know it's super intensive and worth it.
  • heniko
    Options
    Great more bodyrockers!
  • sdtul
    sdtul Posts: 24
    Options
    I LOVE bodyrock.tv!!!!! Bust stay-at-home mommy of 3 under 5, and her short intense workouts are just what I need! And her diet advise/challenges are awesome for people looking to clean up their eating ;) I've been doing her workouts since Feb, and I've noticed a huge difference in my body. Esp my lower half ;) Turning 3o in 1.5 yrs so my long term goal ..... To have a rockin body like Zuzana's by then :D
  • stefvance32
    stefvance32 Posts: 12
    Options
    bodyrocker for officially a month! So obsessed with bodyrock.tv and zuz and freddy and their doggies and their workouts! I also love how passionate they are about their community. I have never done such sweat dripping, mind blowing workouts, some that could just be 6 min or 12 min., and the 20 or 30 min ones that feel like you may die at the end. Plus if there is no new workout for the day there is a HUGE library of old workouts to choose from. So in love.
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    Options
    thanks ladies. I have heard of Bodyrock Tv, but didn't check it out until today. Thanks! I added it to my faves and will start today!!
  • missmomma77
    missmomma77 Posts: 42
    Options
    I will have to check it out!
  • claire_b79
    claire_b79 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I've done a few of the workouts and they are hard! I need to do more though.
  • mlconway
    mlconway Posts: 23
    Options
    I just got my dip bar yesterday :) I'm gonna finally get nice arms!!
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i just started looking into it seriously
    was wondering if anyone else is getting great results..
    and also are her workouts the only workouts you do??
  • tiffanyrose519
    tiffanyrose519 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I just found Bodyrock last week and have been loving it! It makes me feel so strong when I complete the workouts (even if I need to do some modifications) and it's great having a new workout every day!