Replies

• ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Peaches31964
    Peaches31964 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That looks very good! I bet it is filling too. I had power greens in scrambled egg and baked in oven.
  • dredremeg
    dredremeg Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    First thing this morning, I had a protein drink. Two hours later,I had four egg whites with one string cheese.
  • acholmgren
    acholmgren Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sautéed kale, 2 egg whites and chicken sausage.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    All of that sounds great! I love eggs!
    Took my above idea off a list of "snacks nutritionists really eat."
  • PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Bad breakfast day today as I was running late..50g Cheerios with semi-skimmed milk and one organic-fed chicken drumstick. Tomorrow will be better, i'll get to bed earlier and haul my *kitten* up :)
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Homemade onion bread toasted with extra sharp vermont cheddar and a side of grapes&strawberries.
  • MiraMira0702
    MiraMira0702 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Gluten free, wheat free rolled oats with PB powder, blueberry preserves, and raisins. About a cup all together and only 300 calories, plus very filling!!
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    We slept in a little, then had to hurry, so mine was odd, but delicious. 2 pieces trader joes sprouted fiber wheat bread toasted (I'm totally addicted to it lol), with a piece of jalapeño bologna (so good), 2 eggs microwaved in a coffee cup, yellow mustard and some chipotle. I also had a 1 oz chunk of white cheddar while stuff was cooking.

Very weird even for me but it was so good and kept me full about 4 hours.
  • cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm so random! I had oatmeal, celery, and peanut butter! It was the best I could do before running out the door.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    2 of my homemade pumpkin protein bars, a glass of milk, and a mandarin orange.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, oat & honey protein granola, and frozen peach slices. Very filling for under 400 calories!
  • lovelylightz
    lovelylightz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Nonfat Greek yogurt, dark chocolate chips, and blueberries, and tea.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Fiber one
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Two eggs on one slice of 12 grain bread with a slice of tomato and some scallions. And of course my coffee.
  • KristinaG_is_losing_it
    Options
    My fiance made me a veggie power smoothie this morning (he's juicing this week) but I was starving 2 hours later so I just made myself a Special K oatmeal cup. I usually have a P28 bagel with natural PB. Keeps me full from 7:30am-1pm.
  • bodyzen
    bodyzen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Today I'm having the water from 1 young thai coconut, a green juice & a big bowl of raw chocolate banana ice cream for breakfast. :)
  • sullyxo
    sullyxo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Is it crazy that I have around 800 cal for breakfast each day? This includes 2 protein pancakes with syrup, 1 scrambled egg with cheese, yogurt parfait (strawberries, blueberries, granola), a side of fruit and 125ml juice 125ml water).
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    2 eggs over easy 2 bacon green peppers, red peppers, onion, broccoli cheddar cheese and cottage cheese. I love my breakfast. I don't like sweets in the morning.
  • pawp11
    pawp11 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a fridge full of leftovers this week so I am had homemade cream of chicken soup with rice and peas. Odd choice, but yummy and filling!