What are you thankful for?

Options
kmcgallery
kmcgallery Posts: 123 Member
Yesterday my lost kitten, Lola, came home!! I am sooooo thankful.

We live in a rural area and there are many predators that could've gotten her, not to mention we had snow and she was gone for 5 days. I thank the good Lord she's back safe and sound!!

Tell us what you're thankful for today :)2rcujzlpxhfb.jpg

Replies

• wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Aw, I'm glad Lola is safe. I'm very thankful today for my health, great friends and an amazing family.
  • kmcgallery
    Options
    Thank you, I was so worried about her.

I'm so glad you replied! I was starting to wonder if anyone would..... it's so easy to get in the habit of focusing on bad stuff, we HAVE to look for the good things. :D
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I am thankful for so many things in my life. family, friends, clean water, the mountains. green grass, the snow, a decent job. but mostly i am thankful for Music. Its such a big part of my life and i don't know what i would do without it!!
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Your kitty is too cute....glad she made it back home. I am thankful for so many things but most thankful for my family and for chocolate. It was close to being a tie, but family edged out chocolate for the number one spot.
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I got pulled over by the police this morning and was given a warning because my daughter was in the back seat crying because she thought mommy was going to jail!
  • kmcgallery
    Options
    Your kitty is too cute....glad she made it back home. I am thankful for so many things but most thankful for my family and for chocolate. It was close to being a tie, but family edged out chocolate for the number one spot.

LOL...... I relate to that! Chocolate is much easier than a teenager!!

• kmcgallery
    Options
    Wow....... only 5 of us here with something we're thankful for.

Sign of the times....... :\
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I have a huge list, but I'll stick with recently; I'm thankful for my recent promotion -- and the fact that I have a job, period. Mainly because I thought I completely bombed the interview and hadn't heard from them in 5 weeks, I lost hope. Then my references said they had received a call, so I had new-found hope which resulted in me thinking about nothing but the new position and how much I really, really wanted it! On week 6 I got the offer letter. =] B)
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Lots,srsly. Wont enlist but lots. Mainly i am alive
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    the 5 thick blankets i have on my bed so i can be warm because its so cold out it takes an hour or so for feeling in my feet and hands to return...even with wearing proper winter clothing outside

also thankful for potatoes , my mom and matte liquid lipstick
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I just moved and I'm really thankful for a fresh start! I'm also thankful that my little boy has adapted so well and is flourishing in our new environment
  • kmcgallery
    Options
    I have a huge list, but I'll stick with recently; I'm thankful for my recent promotion -- and the fact that I have a job, period. Mainly because I thought I completely bombed the interview and hadn't heard from them in 5 weeks, I lost hope. Then my references said they had received a call, so I had new-found hope which resulted in me thinking about nothing but the new position and how much I really, really wanted it! On week 6 I got the offer letter. =] B)

That's awesome!!! Congrats!

• LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    As an animal lover, I'm soooo glad Lola is home and safe and sound. She is a cutie!!! :smiley:
  • kmcgallery
    Options
    As an animal lover, I'm soooo glad Lola is home and safe and sound. She is a cutie!!! :smiley:

Thank you! She's a sweetie <3 What are you thankful for today?

• LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    kmcgallery wrote: »

Thank you! She's a sweetie <3 What are you thankful for today?

I'm thankful this is my last day of work after a 10 day stretch and have a 3 day weekend. I just wish it was warmer so I can go outside and enjoy it, but, I'm still thankful I'll be off. :)

• Lucy_Love_25
    Lucy_Love_25 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Aww such a cute kitten!
    I am thankful for my family, my health, my friends, and I am very thankful for my dog :)
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Fleece pajama pants.
    And alcohol. :-)
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    Options

congrats

• RobDowney
    RobDowney Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    Really really thankful my family is healthy
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    My two boys.
    The health I have.
    My sense of self.
    Beer.