body building stripper

Options
Even in social situations I feel isolated and no one gets what I am doin or why . I hope this helps but looks like it will take time. Does any one else feel like this

Replies

• MissyK222
    MissyK222 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    are you referring to your stripping?
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I can't really say I can relate to being a body building stripper but the mfp community is awesome and really supportive! You can make some really great friends on here!
  • tinamarie0604
    tinamarie0604 Posts: 308 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    The bodybuilding or stripping...Im confused :neutral_face: However, as long as you get what your doing, that's all that matters :smile:
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I haz a confuze as to what's being asked.
  • Screwedntattooed
    Screwedntattooed Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I was gonna, but now I won't.
  • corriehatzer
    Options
    Both . Course I get it am really happy with where I am just finding my self distance . What I would find interesting before I dont and I often will make people wait till have finished my training and food prep . Now to think its more the bb
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I don't support bodies. Another hater here.
  • FitGal4ever42
    FitGal4ever42 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    What is going on in this thread ? Oh well.. answer is maybe.
  • corriehatzer
    Options
    U mean competition
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    wut?
  • corriehatzer
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    I haz a confuze as to what's being asked.

Do tou find ypur life style creates a social bubble around you
  • corriehatzer
    Options

When eating well and training hard or what ever brings you on mfp does this choices isolate u some what when engaging convo
  • FitGal4ever42
    FitGal4ever42 Posts: 267 Member
    Options

When eating well and training hard or what ever brings you on mfp does this choices isolate u some what when engaging convo

Um.. no.. but maybe poor grammer would. This is still a bit confusing. Not relating.. need someone to tell me what is being asked. I thought this was about stripping or body building. Or something.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Awwww.....I thought there would be boobs.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    ^^I'm going to go with no.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options

Um.. no.. but maybe poor grammear would. This is still a bit confusing. Not relating.. need someone to tell me what is being asked. I thought this was about stripping or body building. Or something.

FIFY

OP, just strip.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options

Um.. no.. but maybe poor grammer would. This is still a bit confusing. Not relating.. need someone to tell me what is being asked. I thought this was about stripping or body building. Or something.

So she's not a stripper?

*disappointed gif*
  • little_hercules
    little_hercules Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I was into that while I competed :-) Competition pic is in my profile. Im more into trimming down and cycling now..Dropped from 195 to now 174..going down to 160 by June
  • corriehatzer
    Options
    Really judging some one one grammer .... No that doesnt cause me prob no I dont show my boobs on here.... Lol. I am a stripper but that has social aspects to the job. Even if jus men who idealise strippers. So yes still limited. And my friends eat differently and use there time differently so I feel abit like a stuck record when talking to them. But il take it that it can jus be me. Thats alot of weight and into stripping. It pays my shopping bill lol
  • corriehatzer
    Options
    Either way I am finding the community great and will slowly keep adding friends as even if I still ant understood . I can c some common ground with the. Way of each of ur lifes