clean eating AGAIN :)

Options
2»

Replies

• writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options

SAWEEET! THANKS FOR LETTING THIS BE KNOWN!!!

:::off to order my year subscription::
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    damnnnnn I'm too late! :sad:
  • bcklee
    bcklee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    So is dark chocolate considered "clean" or is it still off limits because of the sugar?
  • AnnieeR
    AnnieeR Posts: 229
    Options
    I eat pretty clean and I still eat bread (though only a slice or two a day at most) as long as it's not mass-produced and full of ingredients that I don't recognise. I tend to go for bakery loaves that just have three or four ingredients. I also eat dairy but only full fat organic (in moderation) because I find that anything labelled low fat or no added sugar just has other stuff added to it to boost the taste - again, I only buy what I recognise.....

Atrayubrandy, dark chocolate is my treat food but I buy organic with 70% cocoa solids or more. Other than natural sugars (fruit) that's pretty much the only sugar I have these days - a girl has to have a treat now and then, right? :smile:
  • princessjaffacakes
    Options
    So glad I stumbled across this!

Have been trying to figure out what to eat for lunch/dinners next week, as this week seems to have stalled my weight loss a bit... the difference being all last week I had mostly salads with protein for dinner.

Does anyone have salads for lunch and dinner? I was thinking of having a small piece of chicken with salad, for lunch and then a different type for dinner (fav at the moment is tuna with balsamic vinegar - is that clean food?)

I'm never usually hungry on salads but... basically I'm trying to re-educate myself what is right to eat, not just saving calories to spend on junk.

I was thinking of maybe mixing up dinners by having lean protein and roast veggies, or steamed veggies now and again?

Appreciate I'm rambling but feeling very inspired having read this post!
  • kristelpoole
    kristelpoole Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I don't eat meat so I can't help you there, but you can mix things up by trying barley salads, quinoa salads, vegetable soups, spinach salads with fruit and nuts, garden salads, asian salads with fish, etc. I just wouldn't eat the same salads over and over again. :)