Fitbit problem

Options
anyone have problems with fitbit not syncing with mfp today?

Replies

• wgaue
    wgaue Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    No ma'am. Mine has been syncing fine. :-) :)
  • myfatass78
    myfatass78 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Yes it has been a tad slow today. It sync eventually, just have to wait it out.
  • JonfromIndiana
    JonfromIndiana Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's syncing steps but not showing calorie burn?
  • linamisiute
    linamisiute Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's syncing steps but not showing calorie burn?
    Exactly, i see the steps but no calories adjustments...
    So im not the only one?
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Mine is fine. I had a lot of issues with it about a month ago where it they would connect for a for a brief second and wouldn't sync the rest of the day. It was happening for almost 2 weeks. Some one on here helped.

1- unlink mfp and fitbit on the mfp apps center
    2- go to your fit bit dashboard on the computer (or phone if your phone has Internet)
    3- click on the gear symbol on the top right side
    4 - in the settings menu, click on applications
    5- revoke access for mfp.

6- start all over linking them
  • threedimen
    threedimen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. I've tried revoking access and relinking to no avail.
  • elphie754
    Options
    threedimen wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem. I've tried revoking access and relinking to no avail.

Are you revoking on both sites? You need to revoke on mfp and fitbit.
  • linamisiute
    Options
    Im trying now lets see
  • linamisiute
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    Mine is fine. I had a lot of issues with it about a month ago where it they would connect for a for a brief second and wouldn't sync the rest of the day. It was happening for almost 2 weeks. Some one on here helped.

2- go to your fit bit dashboard on the computer (or phone if your phone has Internet)

I just tried that and now my fitbit app cant connect my tracker....:(

• hwall000
    hwall000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been having issues with syncing my fitbit as well since I updated MFP app on Monday. I've tried unlinking them both multiple times and finally my step count populated in MFP yesterday but now I'm having no luck today. Really frustrating!!!!
  • elphie754
    Options

What fit bit so you have?
  • elphie754
    Options
    hwall000 wrote: »
    I've been having issues with syncing my fitbit as well since I updated MFP app on Monday. I've tried unlinking them both multiple times and finally my step count populated in MFP yesterday but now I'm having no luck today. Really frustrating!!!!

Did you unlink them from BOTH sites?
  • linamisiute
    Options

What fit bit so you have?

Flex

I just tried still not activity shows on mfp only steps
  • elphie754
    Options
    The issue is the tracker isn't connecting to fitbit app?
  • linamisiute
    Options
    No the issue is that i dont see the activity log from the fitbit, i was seeing the steps until i unlinked them, now i relinked on mfp from website and i dont even see steps anymore
  • elphie754
    Options
    Unlink both of them again. Take the tracker and put it in the charging dongle. There is a small hole in the back. Press it with a paperclip. This will reset your fitbit (you shouldn't lose any data). Keep it pressed for a few seconds (you should see the lights do a funky sequence lol. After that go back and relink them.
  • linamisiute
    Options
    Unlink both of them again. Take the tracker and put it in the charging dongle. There is a small hole in the back. Press it with a paperclip. This will reset your fitbit (you shouldn't lose any data). Keep it pressed for a few seconds (you should see the lights do a funky sequence lol. After that go back and relink them.
    Omg i finally fixed it, i unlinked both then relinked maybe 6 times... And the only way i could link back is when i went on the mfp app and clicked on steps , add new device and added again the fitbit. Thanks a lot for all the help! Xo
  • elphie754
    Options
    No problem. I was going nuts when mine was acting up lol. It was so irritating.
  • PurdueGuy2001
    PurdueGuy2001 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mine always gets slow after about 5 PM Pacific time (8 PM Eastern). I am guessing the uptick in people logging onto both sites, syncing trackers, etc. slows things down.
  • elphie754
    Options
    Hmm I don't think Ive experienced that with my tracker, or I just didn't notice lol.