Diet & headache

Options
everytime i eat healthy which would be vegetables fruits, chicken, wheats
Lots and lots of water more than 8 cups a day i get head aches. Anyone know what could be causing this?

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Why did you make a second thread?
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Have you cut out caffeine?

If so, add it back.
  • bfrance
    bfrance Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Maybe detox? I'm not sure but I did experience the same thing the first 5 days or so. I just pushed through and it went away. In my case I think I was detoxing from loads of sugar.
  • justinferloce
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    Why did you make a second thread?

Sorry i just wasnt specific enough in the first.
  • justinferloce
    justinferloce Posts: 6
    edited February 2015
    Options
    bfrance wrote: »
    Maybe detox? I'm not sure but I did experience the same thing the first 5 days or so. I just pushed through and it went away. In my case I think I was detoxing from loads of sugar.

I think so too, but it did go away after the first days right?
    Did anything help you feel better?
  • justinferloce
    Options

If so, add it back.
    I dont want to drink soda and I don't drink coffee, how do i do that?
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options

No. Detox from what? Your kidneys and liver do that all the time even if you are overweight. And just no no"sugar detox".
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Sounds like low blood sugar. When I get that I eat a couple spoons of yogurt or an apple to take the edge off without blowing the day's calorie count.
  • Aprilmeyers13
    Aprilmeyers13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking enough water? Headaches are a typical sign of adjustments when changing ones diet. I use the Isagenix plan in addition to working with a personal trainer and I had headaches for days. I found they would lift if I kept up with the water. The changes in my sugar level were a huge factor. They went away after a few days. I only get them now if I indulge in anything sugary. Headaches are a normal side effect to diet changes. Don't give up! Work through it and they will go away. Increase your water consumption and stick to your plan
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options

If so, add it back.
    I dont want to drink soda and I don't drink coffee, how do i do that?

Very carefully.

Coffee and tea are both healthy drinks.

thetakeaway.org/story/rest-assured-america-coffee-good-you/
  • elle_bear_11
    elle_bear_11 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Ive had the same problem, and it didnt vanish after a while, i started adding flavors to my water like lemon, cinnamon, mint and so on or having small meals and snacks through out the day because i get the headaches when my stomach feela empty!
  • esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing and measuring your food? Eating at a healthy calorie deficit to lose weight? I get headaches when I do not eat enough or I go too long without eating.
  • fashionistachef
    Options
    You may be depleted of electrolytes..try drinking diet soda/ low calorie gatorade..or bone broth.
  • bfrance
    bfrance Posts: 23 Member
    Options

I think so too, but it did go away after the first days right?
    Did anything help you feel better?

Lots of water and not going over my sodium for the day.