I need a plan!

I am young, active, and a dancer who wants to strengthen total body. I just don't know what to do! HelP

Replies

• 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Go to Bodybuilders.com. They have 6- to 12-week plans that you can print out and follow day by day. There is a questionnaire that will help you identify which plan will most help you reach your goals.
  • skinnynat1
    skinnynat1 Posts: 32 Member
    edited February 2015
    have u checked out beachbody.com u get workouts, meal plans and free coach to help u keep you on track send me a friend request and i can help im a coach and would love to help u www.beachbodycoach.com/skinnynat1
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    If you want to strengthen your total body then you need to strength train. You can do this with body weight or with free weights.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    skinnynat1 wrote: »
    have u checked out beachbody.com u get workouts, meal plans and free coach to help u keep you on track send me a friend request and i can help im a coach and would love to help u www.beachbodycoach.com/skinnynat1
    skinnynat1 wrote: »

Self promoting is against the rules of MFP.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Hi and welcome!! read the stickies at the top of the "Getting Started" boards.

Like this one

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

Best wishes
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Really depends on what you're interested in - bodyweight training or do you want to start lifting? Lots of options out there for both!
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Pintrest has a lot of really great workout plans. There are just body weight plans or with hand weights. I use them a lot when I travel and limited space.