Do you like star trek better than star wars?

Options
2»

Replies

• MeganFlanagan16
    MeganFlanagan16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Haha
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    MoriahJN wrote: »
    No, I don't. I like them both for different reasons, but Star Wars is my favorite. RIP Leonard Nimoy. <3

so then, you like Star Wars best if it's your favorite.
  • joseccastaneda
    joseccastaneda Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    That "there can only be one" thing was the same thing they said for Starwars and Lord of the Rings (thanks to Clerks 2). I like both series the same.
  • MoriahJN
    MoriahJN Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    MoriahJN wrote: »
    No, I don't. I like them both for different reasons, but Star Wars is my favorite. RIP Leonard Nimoy. <3

so then, you like Star Wars best if it's your favorite.

That's what I meant :P
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    star wars
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »
    star wars

so "no" would be your response if you read the thread title correctly.

• taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Yes, but now with the loss of Mr. Nemoy, ST-TOS brings a little sad :'(
    fcb7ba147d973de5f318f3627566c55a2968.jpg
    "Use the force, Mr Sulu ... "
  • lexlowe
    lexlowe Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Spaceballs, of course!
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Sorry, Star Wars all the way, although I find the new Star Trek movies worthy.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    BOTH
  • angielisa75
    angielisa75 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am a Star Wars geek.
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I'd pick star wars, but in reality...

Stargate SG-1 was the shizzle
  • AZTallguy
    AZTallguy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Star Trek. I kind of lost respect for Star Wars after that Jar Jar Binks. The final straw was Yoda hobbling around for years with that stick then somehow jumping around like a fly in Attack of the Clones.
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
    AZTallguy wrote: »
    Star Trek. I kind of lost respect for Star Wars after that Jar Jar Binks. The final straw was Yoda hobbling around for years with that stick then somehow jumping around like a fly in Attack of the Clones.

Jar Jar Binks was created for kids in my generation to connect with star wars in a comedic way (I was 6 or 7 when he was introduced)

Yoda was able to hop around through constantly channeling the force. There's a scene in episode 3 when he has to go back to using the stick to walk because he ran out of energy to channel the force. Also, lets consider the fact he might've had adrenaline pumping throughout his unknown alien species body.

Haters gon' hate
  • deviboy1592
    Options
    ZooksBrah wrote: »

Jar Jar Binks was created for kids in my generation to connect with star wars in a comedic way (I was 6 or 7 when he was introduced)

Yoda was able to hop around through constantly channeling the force. There's a scene in episode 3 when he has to go back to using the stick to walk because he ran out of energy to channel the force. Also, lets consider the fact he might've had adrenaline pumping throughout his unknown alien species body.

Haters gon' hate

True, but wtf was George thinking with jar jar binks? If it wasn't for Darth Maul episode 1 would've ruined the whole Star Wars franchise. A lot of bad choices were made in that film.
  • Locked_On_Target
    Locked_On_Target Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    No way ! Star Wars hands down !
  • SubZeroDude
    Options

Haters gon' hate

True, but wtf was George thinking with jar jar binks? If it wasn't for Darth Maul episode 1 would've ruined the whole Star Wars franchise. A lot of bad choices were made in that film.

Episode one was obviously meant for kids. I feel like Jar Jar Binks was meant to be a character like Chewbacca, but they completely failed at it.
  • deviboy1592
    Options

Haters gon' hate

Episode one was obviously meant for kids. I feel like Jar Jar Binks was meant to be a character like Chewbacca, but they completely failed at it.

Lol, I think they could've done better casting lady gaga in that part. I know where your coming from though. No need to justify it. George must've been drinking that blue milk again.
  • SubZeroDude
    Options

Haters gon' hate

Lol, I think they could've done better casting lady gaga in that part. I know where your coming from though. No need to justify it. George must've been drinking that blue milk again.

I don't even think he wanted to create Jar Jar, it was just the thing to add in that time.