26 and underweight. Looking for social motivation

Options
Im 26 yrs old and underweight for my age, i have a fast metabolism but still manages to gain weight bur i always slack off and lose it quickly. I find it kinda hard to do it alone, so im looking for some social people with the same goal, we can add each other, make statuses, comment and just keep each other motivated. If your looking for the same thing, just add me and lets work hard

Replies

• Nickers5405
    Nickers5405 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Check out the JM Blakely diet. You'll be all set.

Add me
  • tiffanyaiv
    tiffanyaiv Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • adamtyler2015
    Options
    Hey man i was lookin for same thing im 27 5"7 and 140lbs never really been able to gain weight but really wanna get to about 170lbs. Are you taking anything supplement wise? i started taking mass gainer 2 weeks ago also gonna start a testosterone booster when i start seeing a decent gain
  • jym715
    jym715 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey man i was lookin for same thing im 27 5"7 and 140lbs never really been able to gain weight but really wanna get to about 170lbs. Are you taking anything supplement wise? i started taking mass gainer 2 weeks ago also gonna start a testosterone booster when i start seeing a decent gain
    Im just taking protein shakes, fish oil and things like that. I sont really like the taste of the mass gainers plus u have to deink too much of it. I never thought of a testosterone booster though

• adamtyler2015
    Options
    Fish oils eh? And that for just a protein boost?
  • Feathers1734
    Feathers1734 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    jym715 wrote: »
    Im just taking protein shakes, fish oil and things like that. I sont really like the taste of the mass gainers plus u have to deink too much of it. I never thought of a testosterone booster though

Testosterone booster, whey Casein & creatine work great for me.. Also try this in the pic as a mass gainer hv0pbmirpfo8.jpg

• jym715
    jym715 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    jym715 wrote: »

Testosterone booster, whey Casein & creatine work great for me.. Also try this in the pic as a mass gainer hv0pbmirpfo8.jpg

Hey i went out and bought this the other day, i like it. The taste is better than any other mass gainers ive tried, how didnu like it as far as gaining weight, thibk it helped u put on pounds?
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I find it kinda hard to do it alone,
    nothing other than wanting it more than you want to be "social" will fix this.

sorry buddy- training is hard work and requires a focus that goes well beyond the having fun stage of this crazy thing called fitness.
    -
    Get on it- and set your sites to working hard- and working long.
  • TrainingnNow1
    TrainingnNow1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on here for the same thing I'm about 173lbs. Looking to slowly add weight and keep it clean so I don't add much fat to my frame. I try to rotate high carb weeks and low to no carb weeks. As well as my training I add more cardio some weeks then back off and up my volume of weight other weeks with no cardio. Seems to keep my body guessing.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    jm23325 wrote: »
    I'm on here for the same thing I'm about 173lbs. Looking to slowly add weight and keep it clean so I don't add much fat to my frame. I try to rotate high carb weeks and low to no carb weeks. As well as my training I add more cardio some weeks then back off and up my volume of weight other weeks with no cardio. Seems to keep my body guessing.

gaining weight with no carbs is an uphill battle.
    Get off that thought and eat the carbs. accept the fat and get swole.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    jm23325 wrote: »

It sounds like you're making this waaaaay more complicated than it needs to be.