body building stripper

Options
124»

Replies

• _riddikulus_
    _riddikulus_ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Azazel882 wrote: »
    Even in social situations I feel isolated and no one gets what I am doin or why . I hope this helps but looks like it will take time. Does any one else feel like this
    The thing is...you shouldn't care if others don't get it or not. This is your life after all, no one can stand in judgment of it.

Uh, yeah...we can and we will. This is what humans do.

It's idiocy to not realize that body builders often have body dismorphic disorder, at least at the level beyond casual bodybuilding. It's equally stupid to think that stripping is an acceptable profession in the eyes of most. She can be empowered all she wants, but the reality is that most people will think she's A) kinda weird for a variety of reasons (body building), and B ) kinda slutty (stripping). She gets to decide if she's okay with being judged, but she's going to be evaluated by society just the same.

Yes judgement every where look at grief I have got by people who made there minds up looking a easy laugh or wanking material. Yet I can have other strippers and yes the documentary on tv is very true its lonely and not prostitutes. I dont contact people am on a stage not a back st lap dancet but again I dont hold a job to a persons worth. Or yh people in gym who have diet a training . Tried now prep to do. Sitting with my friends and family I feel like am. in a bubble . I know the mentality of mfp. I am enjoying the feed back and community as a hole. Yes people enjoy watching me with out clothes on . Bonus me. And yes that effects how I see my selfpus changing my body and life thro training and food it was a genuine post . But I do private shows lol think thats covered it all this taking my clothes off to manipulate men has crashed my head when I feel off pole not my shoes. Or jus did it again. As it has been demo here people ant hard to please . Liars are u wont a come here unless u wanred sone inrerest and coz I was serious u have to diminish me to what uneducated people expect. Great money and free time at social hours. I look great I could go on I have had red bull

oh honey... that's not red bull.
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    ...Great money and free time at social hours. I look great I could go on I have had red bull

@_riddikulus_‌, B) Luv dat
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    QHjr wrote: »
    ...Great money and free time at social hours. I look great I could go on I have had red bull

@_riddikulus_‌, B) Luv dat

Bro, back off my GF
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Even in social situations I feel isolated and no one gets what I am doin or why . I hope this helps but looks like it will take time. Does any one else feel like this
    The thing is...you shouldn't care if others don't get it or not. This is your life after all, no one can stand in judgment of it.

It's idiocy to not realize that body builders often have body dismorphic disorder, at least at the level beyond casual bodybuilding. It's equally stupid to think that stripping is an acceptable profession in the eyes of most. She can be empowered all she wants, but the reality is that most people will think she's A) kinda weird for a variety of reasons (body building), and B ) kinda slutty (stripping). She gets to decide if she's okay with being judged, but she's going to be evaluated by society just the same.

Yes judgement every where look at grief I have got by people who made there minds up looking a easy laugh or wanking material. Yet I can have other strippers and yes the documentary on tv is very true its lonely and not prostitutes. I dont contact people am on a stage not a back st lap dancet but again I dont hold a job to a persons worth. Or yh people in gym who have diet a training . Tried now prep to do. Sitting with my friends and family I feel like am. in a bubble . I know the mentality of mfp. I am enjoying the feed back and community as a hole. Yes people enjoy watching me with out clothes on . Bonus me. And yes that effects how I see my selfpus changing my body and life thro training and food it was a genuine post . But I do private shows lol think thats covered it all this taking my clothes off to manipulate men has crashed my head when I feel off pole not my shoes. Or jus did it again. As it has been demo here people ant hard to please . Liars are u wont a come here unless u wanred sone inrerest and coz I was serious u have to diminish me to what uneducated people expect. Great money and free time at social hours. I look great I could go on I have had red bull

But, what is it then... @_riddikulus_‌
  • swole_elsa
    swole_elsa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Bodybuilding stripper aka my ideal woman
  • swole_elsa
    Options
    swole_elsa wrote: »
    Bodybuilding stripper aka my ideal woman

Does it always come with a side of loaded?

Only on Tuesdays
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    I'm very confused (and not only by the grammar and stream of consciousness). Either you enjoy stripping and/or bodybuilding or you don't. Either stripping and/or bodybuilding meets your needs or it doesn't. If you enjoy it and it meets your needs, continue doing it, regardless of the perceived judgement you receive. If you don't and it doesn't, don't do it.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Are you seeking validation for your life choices? There is nothing wrong with stripping or bodybuilding but if either is making you feel more alone then perhaps it is time for a career or hobby change.
  • charlesbuckler
    Options
  • swole_elsa
    Options
    Do what you wanna do and do it with some damn conviction, girl. If it makes you happy then you don't have to give a flying fack about what anyone else thinks. If they want to isolate you then that's their problem. Dance on your own. Be a lone wolf. People are bound to appreciate that and you will find the right, like-minded people to enjoy your time with.
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options

I was genuinely interested in what you had to say about your experience as a bodybuilding stripper.

This post right here made stereotypes grow even stronger. Congratulations.
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    54852164.jpg
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Razmataza wrote: »
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    jnichel wrote: »
    mmmMiMi wrote: »
    I was a stripper for 6 years.

Is it still ok for me to exercise my vocabulary on this forum?

Only if you do it topless.

With a good soundtrack.
    I'm not even sure what this thread's about, but I'm here to watch.

]It appears we have something in common.
  • Really judging some one one grammer .... No that doesnt cause me prob no I dont show my boobs on here.... Lol. I am a stripper but that has social aspects to the job. Even if jus men who idealise strippers. So yes still limited. And my friends eat differently and use there time differently so I feel abit like a stuck record when talking to them. But il take it that it can jus be me. Thats alot of weight and into stripping. It pays my shopping bill lol

talking-heads-stop-making-sense-zps3f983f86-1406234007.jpg

Dear OP,

We can't follow your train of thought. We don't actually live in your head, so we don't get the same feed you do. And yes, your grammar is atrocious, please stop blaming your inability to communicate clearly on others.

SNL-accurate.gif

Awww, you left out the squats and horniness part. :sad:

Squats are good though. :cry:

Sorry! You're correct again!

tumblr_mp3ximhRmv1sxe0i1o1_500.gif
    But remember...MjAxMy04NDA3NWE5MDVjNGY1OGMw_513e361ac0145.png

I'm completely heterosexual, but I can't stop watching this.

Me either but not because of her (she's actually blocking my view) but because of where she is & the stairs/dining room furniture.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Very confusing thread, we'd be able to understand OP much better if the writing was more coherent. OP, whatever the problem is, just do what you feel is right.

Stripping is an isolating job itself in many ways (it shouldn't be, but reality is what it is still, unfortunately), so just don't burn yourself out to the point of depression or anti-social tendencies. Maybe get some hobbies unrelated to either aspect so you can meet new people and get involved in different friend groups that won't give you a lot of judgey-judge crap over either your job or your exercise habits. :)