weight stuck

Options
Hi I'm stuck at same weight for two weeks no matter what I do how do I get it moving again only have six pounds to loose to get to my target weight

Replies

• Salford_IT_Help
    Salford_IT_Help Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was at 99.4 lbs lost on and off for ~ 5+ weeks with being the exact same weight for 3 or 4 readings. Just carry on doing whats worked so far and maybe slightly change the macros. I cooked a chicken and had more protien than normal and just ate a little less rice. I ended up getting past 100lbs for the first time and now have made great progress in the last week.
  • WednesdayJanuary07th2015
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Is it almost your time of the month? I notice that I start gaining and/or maintaining my weight nearly 2 weeks before & a week during/after. So for basically 3 weeks in a month, my weight isn't accurate. Are you constipated? Have you been consuming a lot sodium? Are you unusually stressed? Are you recovering from an injury (even something like a sore muscle, from exercising)? Have you been working out more intensely than usual (you potentially could have strained a muscle, unbeknownst to you; that your body has to retain water to help heal you)? Are you dehydrated?