Trying to loose 100 pounds by 12/31/2015

Options

Replies

• amorninglight
    amorninglight Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll join this quest. I have been trying on my own and not doing so well. Maybe with help and encouragement with people that are in the same situation it will work. I get frustrated. But I am going to do this.
  • adconklin1
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs also. Please add me to the group.
  • thecountrydays
    thecountrydays Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • MrsNoreeC
    Options
    Down 35, 51 to go, I'm in! Friend request sent
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    lloydrt wrote: »
    you can do it........I lost 52 lbs in 13 weeks........it can be done, JUST STAY FOCUSED,and you will do it................stay focused, and don;t let anyone stand in your way......

Wait. What? Seriously???
  • cheryl2heart
    cheryl2heart Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in too, I need to lose 100 pounds myself but I am going to have the gastric sleeve done to help me on my journey.
  • cbernard676
    cbernard676 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    90 lbs to lose. I really need the motivation. Would love to join this group.
  • gingee_13
    gingee_13 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Has there been a group formed? If so, what is the name or link? I would love to join.
  • FittingIntoTheseGenes
    Options
    Please count me in. My ultimate goal is 150 lbs. Not sure I can go beastmode like you are but I am all up for the challenge!
  • aimee1987
    aimee1987 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me too please, also if anyone needs an extra friend feel free to add me
  • cgmcintosh78
    Options
    Hi. I am trying to loose 70 pounds in the next year. I would love to be part of this group to support and swap hints. Please add me :)
  • dechelonian
    dechelonian Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've just started the journey to losing a good bunch of pounds (+-80) by the end of the year and found MFP to be an amazing aid!
    Fell free to add me to the group or sending me a friend request :)
  • 98starr
    Options
    What a great thread! I am not a mom but I would like to join you on this challenge! I want to lose 60lbs by the end of summer.... I only put up positive updates and throw the negative stuff out the window ;) ... The more friends the better... I am in it to win it! Anyone feel free to add me :smiley:
  • sammi1121
    sammi1121 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm down let's do this! I sent a friend request. Send one back please!

• jenniator
    jenniator Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I would love to join as well. I started out at 240 lbs which was the most I've ever weighed. My goal is to get down to around 130 lbs. I've been dieting for 9 months and I have lost 40 pounds so far and I am at 200 lbs. :) I am still morbidly obese, but I am still working towards my goal and will not give up! I go to the gym 5 times a week and have been dedicated to bettering myself.
  • Nuka_Gina
    Nuka_Gina Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100 lbs, too! Just started (all over again) and I'm going to do it this time! It's truly a matter of living life or just existing.
  • ceelou52
    ceelou52 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 pounds I've gained 100 pounds in the past 2 yrs with pregnancy etc so add me to the group plz
  • jasmine1129
    jasmine1129 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Can I be added too please? I have about 120 to lose and could use all the motivation I can get!!!
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be added as well. I don't believe there is such a thing as too much motivation and support. I have over 130 lbs left to lose. Anyone can feel free to send me a friend request.
  • Llaughlin123
    Llaughlin123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me please. I'm needing to lose 100 lbs. And need a lot of support and motivation.