Where OBESSION ENDS! & HOW is starts...... MY SUCCESS!

Options
I have been sitting here thinking about my life, where i have been where I wanna go, and When I think about it all I can see where my "obession" or "dependence" on food come about.... I had a great childhood up until 12 years old, When I was 12 my grandfather who I loved dearly left our family, no he did not DIE, he got so far into drugs acohol ect that he was no longer safe to be around and my grandma was forced to leave him after 22 years together, at the time I DISLIKED her because I thought she made him leave but as I grew older I realized all she went through, I feel that is really where my reliance on food began. It is still hard for me to speak of his ( as i am crying writing this)... because I followed him everywhere he was the father I never had and then he just left me, and it was so hard... its been 8 years now and sometimes it feels like yesterday. I grew up, and I never touched drugs, drank or anything but, I dealt with the loneliness and pain by having 2 cheeseburgers instead of one, and I maintained an okay weight until I was 16 or 17 then it only got worse....

I gained ALOT of weight I saw 200 pass, 225, then 245, then 273 before I realised I had to do something, I was miserable, tired, and just sad, and something had to give, and of all things I got an add on MYSPACE....

This guy added me, and I was thinking WTF? Who is this?..... well, we started talking, to make a long story short, he is now my boyfreind and we have been together 1.5 years and he has finally filled that void, and I feel I can conquer anything because he came into my life, picked me up and said you can't do this to yourself anymore, YOUR GRANDPA is gone, and he is never coming back, you are too beautiful of a person to be sad unhappy and unhealthy.... So in the first 1 I lost 50lbs and I am now where I am today @ 224 as of today and I thank him for coming into my life because without him kicking my butt, I would be 300+ by now or worse DEAD!

So I am PUSHING so hard to do this for ME, and to show him who I know I am on the inside as well as my GRANDMA because he has had many worries about my weight and it would be a dream come true to see me lose weight and keep it off for ever.... I have 64lbs to my first GW then 20 to my 2nd and 10 to my 3rd and final GW of 130 =) So total I still have 94lbs to lose but, I am 50 down so I can my it 94 more =) .... Wish me luck =) & I wish you luck...

Replies

• LuneBleu85
    LuneBleu85 Posts: 217
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! :)
  • naddel02
    naddel02 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    good luck you can do it be encourage
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    What a nice story :) I'm so glad you've met someone who really cares about you. Now you can more easily care about yourself, which is when you'll feel like life is totally amazing. You've made so much progress already, I know you can make it to where you want to be. Do you know the best part? You're tackling it now while your young and you'll get to spend so many more years feeling wonderful! Best of luck to you and please share some pictures when you feel ready - we'd love to cheer you on more!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Your story made me cry, both for the sadness in loosing your Grandpa that way and for the happiness you found! Keep up the awesome work. You are so totally worth it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!