Looking for motivation buddies :)

Options
Need to lose 50 lbs to get into the healthy weight bracket :/ I have fibromyalgia so struggle to get the energy to exercise, meaning I need help to motivate me :)

Replies

• Kettlebelling
    Kettlebelling Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I also have fibromyalgia along with bad hips and breathing problems. Exercise is key not to lose weight but to help being healthy. If your interested how can we help each other
  • MeganFlanagan16
    MeganFlanagan16 Posts: 136 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am also looking to lose 50lbs! I started at about 209lbs and now I am down to 201lbs as of this morning. I'm looking to get down to about 150lbs. I don't have fibromyalgia, but I do have PCOS and had back and breast surgery a few years back, which makes it hard for me to lose weight, so I am motivated :smile:
  • xJennifer_x
    xJennifer_x Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I never have energy to workout, I'd love some motivation and I'll try to help you out as well. I'm sending you a request (:
  • calkingx
    calkingx Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    welcome , were here to motivate and inspire others.
    i will send a request.
  • SillyMarieDiaz
    SillyMarieDiaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! If you (or anyone else) want to add me, go ahead! I have a long way to go in my journey. I have 217 lbs to go. I obviously need motivation buddies. lol :)
  • Hey, I'll add you!

I need motivtion too :)
  • kcirish1227
    kcirish1227 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also have fibromyalgi. I also have had 3 back surgeries
  • kcirish1227
    kcirish1227 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • christinahiggins9237
    christinahiggins9237 Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I was recently dx with osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia. I live with a friend who is wheelchair bound and care for him, so getting motivated to do my own exercise has been a challenge. I'm always tired by the time I'm done with his morning routine., but have been pushing myself to at least get on the treadmill 20 to 30 minutes a day because I have noticed that I feel better when I do.
    Feel free to add me and we can keep each other going.
  • golfgirl99
    golfgirl99 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Always looking for positive support!! I have 50lbs to go! Feel free to add me anyone!
  • allisonmitchell94
    Options
    I need to lose 20 lbs. I just feel stuck.
  • elly620
    elly620 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    add me!