What's your drivers license weight?

Options

Replies

• mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    WA - does list the weight. Mine is at 180 from about 25 years ago. Getting there is my next goal -about 15 pounds to go before the end of June. My picture has been updated but my weight has not - so I plan to get a new license on my birthday and will update the weight at that time, with actual, hopefully less than what it currently. I can't lie to DMV any longer
  • Ketrak
    Ketrak Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine says 170#
    I am only 9# away from it, I am actually excited to go in for a new pic when it expires.
    I started MFP in June 2014 at 250# and have a goal of 150# to meet in June 2015. I am beginning to feel like it is an unrealistic goal, but I am still working towards it (keeping in mind that even if it doesn't happen I have accomplished so much already).
  • Andria_vfg08
    Options
    Ha! Was just thinking about this the other day. Mine says 120 but at 132 at moment. Hope to get back down there eventually!
  • KeepTheFaith9
    KeepTheFaith9 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Rhode Island has it.
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Took my son to the DMV on Saturday to get his license. I checked it out once he got it and yep, he lied too - like father, like son!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Its 200lbs and I lied. I actually weighed like 215 at that point.
  • NinjaJinja
    NinjaJinja Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm astonished so many states still list weight on the license. So glad we don't here in Florida.
  • dimple_gal
    dimple_gal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I was only 10 pounds off when I moved to OH 10 years ago, now I am 20 off! They acted like it was a big deal to change it, so I didn't. I don't think I will ever get back down to 125, but 130 is my low goal. Maybe I should just move to Florida....
  • bggghmnr
    bggghmnr Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    They don't use weight in Nova Scotia (thankfully).
  • Kimo159
    Kimo159 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    When I first got my license at 16 I put the truth, 174lbs. In the times I've renewed since I just said there was no change (I topped out at 205 haha). I'm now 161 so yay! Lower than my driver's license...and lower than my weight at 16. :smiley:
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    lewispwest wrote: »
    Always found that weird that they put that information on your license in the states! On ours it's just our name, date of birth and address.
    Same here in NY, thankfully!

• badwolf4
    badwolf4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Mine says 189lbs, which was a lie at the time haha. Now I'm 154.75lbs!
  • pjoenix
    pjoenix Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just got mine renewed a few weeks ago! It says 120 but I'm already less than 5 pounds away from that, let's hope it'll continue to be inaccurate (the other way) for the next several years :D
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Latest update:
    Here is a quick tally so far on the places that do or don't list weight on the drivers license:

Yes - AB, AK, AL, AZ, BC, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MB, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, RI, SC, SD, UT, WA, WI

No – AR, Australia, FL, Germany, IA, KY, MA, MI, NC, NJ, NS, NY, ON, TN, UK, VA

Transitioning to No – PA, TX

States - Not heard from:
    DC, HI, KS, MT, ND, NH, OR, VT, WV, WY

Canada – Not heard from:
    NB, NT, NU, PE, QC, SK, YT

How about other countries?

Let us know where you are?
  • rapunzel1029
    rapunzel1029 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Mine says 140. I'm 7 pounds heavier than that. Working on it. ;-)
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    No weight on mine.... NYS
  • soliver138
    soliver138 Posts: 80 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Mine says 140 - I'm hoping to get to that very very soon! :)
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Mine says 200 but I'm now down to 128 pounds :)
  • fitmomhappymom
    fitmomhappymom Posts: 171 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    They asked my weight, but it doesn't actually get listed on the DL. Thank God.
    Mine was 125, I'm currently 28 weeks pregnant so obviously my DL weight is a lie.
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Mine says 200 but I'm now down to 128 pounds :)

I think you may be the biggest reverse liar we've found - inspiring! Only on MFP :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!