Spinning classes

Options
Well its been a long time but i'm starting back with my first spin class for many years today. It's supposed to be great for burning fat. I aim to eventually to do two :-1 hr classes on top of my 3 PT sessions a week. Does anyone here do spin?

Replies

• gemma1675
    gemma1675 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I do Les Mills RPM two or three times a week, it's exhausting but good.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    It's great for burning calories, but your diet has to be in order to burn fat...

I cycle 80 - 100 miles per week.
  • michellepearson224
    Options
    Spin is my favourite exercise, I do two 45 min classes a week in addition to gym sessions and swimming. I love it. My advice would be don't try to do too much at once and build up slowly. I've been doing classes for two months now and I'm only just getting to the stage where I can keep up with the instructor. Enjoy!
  • AllisonPorter47
    AllisonPorter47 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Gemma mine was Les Mills RPM for 55 minutes. I really enjoyed it so that's me sorted every Saturday at noon. I will do this class for a few weeks and then add one during the week. It's a great addition to my 3 PT sessions each week. Thanks everyone for your encouragenent!
  • magrat0315
    magrat0315 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I spin 3-4 times per week. Definitely my favorite cardio!
  • CraziiMaddii
    Options
    I spin once a week. If you get the right instructor it can be great and you forget about the burn. It is tough though.