Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

125 Pounds Lighter!

Replies

• HappyAnna2014
    HappyAnna2014 Posts: 214 Member
    cfischer81 wrote: »
    From what I have seen, Gastric Bypass is not magic cure. I'm sure you still worked really hard to get to where you are now! Congrats!

This!! Well done!!

• moose_mama
    moose_mama Posts: 32 Member
    Great job! You look great!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Way to get it! Woot woot!
  • berto23
    berto23 Posts: 160 Member
    You look great, the most important thing is that u are happy. And that is the only thing that matters
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Great work! May I ask your height? :)
  • jgalexander902
    jgalexander902 Posts: 11 Member
    Wonderful! Enjoy the new found freedom!!
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • nicailyzee
    nicailyzee Posts: 183 Member
    awesome accomplishment may your journey into maintenance be even more successful!!
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Wonderful job!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    I just wanted to bump this up because I think you did a wonderful job! WLS just happens to be the tool that helped you reach your goal, I know its not a magic cure. YOU did the work to get to where you are! Congratulations!
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Wonderful job!!! Your surgery is only a tool, you had to work hard for it as well and go through ALOT of changes. Anyone that thinks it is easy is a fool. My sister had the sleeve done and then had 2 babies after...its not magic, she had to work for it before, and she will have to work for it again.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    What a fantastic job!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
  • toledochic
    toledochic Posts: 46 Member
    You look great! Gastric bypass is just a jump start, you had to put a lot of hard work into losing the weight. Keep up the good work!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Fantastic job!!!
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Going for the surgery takes a lot of courage. You look amazing and I am so happy that you are getting out there and enjoying life.
  • deborahmills22
    deborahmills22 Posts: 44 Member
    You look great! And like others have said, the surgery is a tool. You still have to do the hard work to lose the weight. Congrats on your success.
  • gmorales06
    gmorales06 Posts: 23 Member
    Amazing!
  • April1290
    April1290 Posts: 31
    Jillish23 wrote: »
    Great work! May I ask your height? :)

I'm almost 5'7 :)

• April1290
    April1290 Posts: 31
    Thank you so much everyone!!! I appreciate all of the support. It was definitely a lot of hard work and I'm super proud and thankful for where I'm at now :)
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    You look awesome! Wow, great job! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!