What are your new year resolutions for 2015?

Options
2»

Replies

• mystic81
    mystic81 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My resolution is to try something completely new and out of my comfort zone at least once a month! Got some stuff lined up already!
  • SharClark40
    Options
    I don't usually make New Year resolutions, and this really isn't a "resolution", but more of a goal: we bought Rosetta Stone Spanish last summer for my college daughter (who hasn't used it more than once) and my goal is to learn to speak Spanish fluently! It will be useful here in Iowa, but should be REALLY useful if (WHEN) we move to Florida! I have other goals of paying off debt and other things, but THAT one is pretty measurable and very attainable! :#
  • shannond1102
    shannond1102 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lose a pound a week, RUN a 5K, & buy a new home! :)
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I don't really make resolutions. I seat goals and plan how to achieve them. Which is a resolution but better :) My top 5 are:

1. To be faithful to God and serve other
    2. To always work on my marriage to make sure it continues to be a joyful as the first 6.5 years have been.
    3. to go another year w/o using a credit cards
    4. to pay off more debt
    5. to finally get under 200lbs and reassess my weight goals from there.

Good Luck with your resolutions everyone.

No credit cards? :-( Just pay that sucker off every month. Credit card points and cash back pay for my dining out and entertainment.
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    21 Jan 2015 broke resolutions 1. 2. 3. great start to my resolutions!! :( hopefully I can get back on track!!
  • 111grace
    Options
    Hi all how are you doing :) , I hope keeping at your goals even if you don't succeed everyday :) 2month over checking in to see who has lived up to their resolutions, I am still working on all mine, I don't succeed everyday, working on all slow and steady wins the race 1 jan 2016 victory. all my goals come to 2 basic goals making wise choices for a Radiant healthy body & growing my talent tree to produce fruit abundantly and making God as my foundation and source, and encouragement.
  • volleygirl1980
    volleygirl1980 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've kept mine so far:) I've lost just over 21 pounds since Jan 6th (started in a local biggest loser contest)...and am feeling great! Biggest difference this time is sticking to CICO and not restricting any foods...
  • cwilson72180
    cwilson72180 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I made some New Year's resolutions and am working hard to keep them. Mine is to make more money from my writing career and write what I love to write, which is the news for my news sites I write for. I also want to lose weight but so far, that hasn't happened. I would like to make it happen now, however, We are moving to a new town this month and getting out of this stupid place as soon as possible. I can't wait to move. As soon as we do, I will have my own office to be able to concentrate on work better and I am putting my exercise bike and Pilates machine in my office. I am going to try really hard to lose the extra weight I need and want to lose so very bad!

Although it is now March, Happy New Year to everyone!
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I had two. First was to log in to MFP every day. So far, so good. Seeing my friends status updates is fantastic motivation. When you log in and see how much weight others have lost, how many calories they've burned, or simply seeing their dedication in logging streaks, it helps to keep you on track.
    The second was to save money for once. Not doing to great on that front, but so long as we have enough money for our Cook Islands trip in June, I'll be happy. Flights are already booked and paid for, and the accommodation is free, so I think we should be good!
  • 111grace
    Options
    Great going all :) just keep at it :) I like this part of a quote "With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” I wish this for myself, & I hope this helps others as well, just keep at it and we will meet victory :)
  • 111grace
    Options
    & Thank you all for sharing, Big hugs delightful friends :)
  • 111grace
    Options
    Hi all 2015 resolutioners :) This is a first quarter check in how are you doing on your goals?

1. Progress Health wise I lost 5kg so far, eating clean & walking most days. ( had 2 set backs, Feb a 2 week fever & May hurt my back ) & getting my water in but not 8 glasses yet.

2. Progress Talent wise getting work done, growing slowly. ( here I need to increase my passion).
    NB: half-assed work & walking days going to stop as soon as I am strong enough to stand again.

My Goal is to LOVE everything I do.
  • 111grace
    Options
    Who in the world screwed yoovie page? I like her kick *kitten* comments definitely more entertaining. even Adults can be like bullies in school!! have to be in the popular group to fit in!! different is better than *kitten* kissing boring!!