• Mikel423
    Mikel423 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Spank
  • MezaEza
    MezaEza Posts: 267 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @MeganFlanagan16‌ Girls date, coffee and shopping :)
    @Mikel423‌ Coffee date
  • Redrock52
    Redrock52 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been married over 30 years and I'm completely in love with my man. Those of you who have played the games in the title of this thread will never know or understand the joy and intimacy of being with the same person for so long. We don't have a perfect relationship but that is part of what has made it so great. We are constantly working on it. We date, we flirt, and we do a lot of playing around (all with each other). This truly is the most fun I have ever had in my entire life. Believe me, there's nothing like going through life with one precious person!
  • MeganFlanagan16
    MeganFlanagan16 Posts: 136 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Mikel423 wrote: »
    Spank

Lol Thanks I think?
    MezaEza wrote: »
    @MeganFlanagan16‌ Girls date, coffee and shopping :)
    @Mikel423‌ Coffee date

Anytime lol... No coffee for me though. Tea sounds better :smile:
  • Mikel423
    Mikel423 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Lol no problem...always happy to assist with that ;)
  • MeganFlanagan16
    MeganFlanagan16 Posts: 136 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Redrock51 wrote: »
    I have been married over 30 years and I'm completely in love with my man. Those of you who have played the games in the title of this thread will never know or understand the joy and intimacy of being with the same person for so long. We don't have a perfect relationship but that is part of what has made it so great. We are constantly working on it. We date, we flirt, and we do a lot of playing around (all with each other). This truly is the most fun I have ever had in my entire life. Believe me, there's nothing like going through life with one precious person!

We are young and can have fun like this. To say we will never understand the joy and intimacy of being with one person for a long period of time is closed minded.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Spa date
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options

We are young and can have fun like this. To say we will never understand the joy and intimacy of being with one person for a long period of time is closed minded.

Sho nuff
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    Everything hahahha
  • Rochelle951
    Rochelle951 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Bill8855 wrote: »
    Robbo_79 wrote: »
    you'd be welcome, bill won't mind ;-)

Nope wouldn't mind at all.

@Robbo_79‌ @Bill8855‌ Aww thx guys B)
  • TCO76
    TCO76 Posts: 242 Member
    Options

Someone just took a huge dump on my parade......