Dropping that baby weight

Options
im new here and hoping to make some friends to help motivate me to drop my baby weight :)

Replies

• Azathera
    Azathera Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm just like you, new and looking to lose baby fat :)
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can totally do it. I'm a mom of 4 and down 37 lbs so far! Add me as a friend.
  • elims2376
    Options
    Same here!! 4.5 months post baby and still need to get motivated and find time for me and getting healthy!
  • nienie5104
    nienie5104 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im a new mom also of a 3 month old, still trying to find the time to drop what ive gained through pregnancy and then some.
  • Ywilliams82
    Ywilliams82 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi

Yvonne here, im from London but live in Newcastle upon Tyne.

I just just had my little boy on 1st Jan 2015 and need motivation to lose this baby weight of 1 1/2 stone and additional 1st on top

Feel free to add me :D
  • erinjade91
    Options
    Hi im Erin im currently trying loose my baby weight from number 2, 1st time round was easy but this time it seems time etc is a lot harder to find just be lovely to have some friends on here who are in the same boat :) feel free to add me... im now going to try getting up at 6 doing a half hour workout every morning before my husband goes to work... Wish my luck :)
  • andreamulhall
    andreamulhall Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm the same although my boy is 18months !!!i started diets when he was tiny but never stuck to it . I have 3 stone to lose .
  • erinjochene
    erinjochene Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am also on track to lose my baby weight. I am breast feeding too. How do we become friends and support each other? I am on day 1!
  • kjohare
    kjohare Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm from Newcastle upon Tyne, had my third (and last) baby on Boxing Day 2014 and am trying to lose the baby weight. Feel free to add me, I log on every day.
  • fy2010
    fy2010 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm not new just been away for a while my little one is 3 years old and I still haven't lost the baby weight I just can't get motivated to do so when I'm trapped at home because we only have one car :'( and its to cold as of right now lol
  • juliemwhite12
    juliemwhite12 Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey there! I've been on here for a while and found mfp friends so good to help motivate me and keep on track with it all!! We have just had our third child, and last, who is nearly 9 months old!! I gained 32 kilos with this pregnancy however have lost all plus a little bit extra. I still have a little more to go to get to my goal however would love to join up with some up you mummys out there! Please feel free to add me :)