Women: Which Physical Attributes Do You Like Most? Do Women Like Butts?

Options

Replies

• Leithiana
    Leithiana Posts: 53
    Options
    legs!
  • anachronicles
    anachronicles Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    pecs :) and a delightful smile
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Mikel423 wrote: »
    Im 5'8" and as far as any other "measurement" lol, that is an entirely different topic haha

uh-huh
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Make me laugh, that will win me every time. But if I had to pick, eyes.
  • Marieenya
    Marieenya Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I like a grabbable butt - as in, if every time I see it I just need to give it a grab because it looks so peachy, it's perfection! That isn't the first thing I notice when looking at a guy though, it's more of a thing I come to appreciate when in a long-term relationship for obvious reasons. Plus, it's very hard for a guy to show off his *kitten* well in clothes without it looking peculiar.

For just general checking out men - the arms are the big attraction for me. Not necessarily hugely muscled but they need to have tone and have muscular hardness otherwise I don't really count them as a positive physical feature.

That being said, a man with a friendly smile and a sense of humour beats both of these features hands down every single time!
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Abs and eyes oh and tattoo's are a super nice bonus ;)
  • bggghmnr
    bggghmnr Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Beards. Butts, thighs. Shoulders. Nothing too muscular though. Just thick.
  • Hardenton
    Hardenton Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I think the face is a good place to start in order to assess intentions/ confidence levels/ testosterone levels/ stress/ healthiness/ mood/ happiness/ etc.. once that's out of the way you can take your time to admire everything else they got
  • abbycassidy1
    Options
    The eyes, then a great smile (good dental hygiene ) I do like a nice butt, and legs though, lol
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Facial structure, overall appearance (fat, skinny, muscular, average? scruffy or neat?), clean fingernails, good breath (DON'T SMOKE!!!) ((and I can't stand coffee)).

A nice smile.

And a brain. I know it's not considered a physical attribute, but he's got to be at least moderately intelligent. This is usually pretty easy to figure out from his sense of humor, depth & range of conversation, & curiosity. Puns are a dead giveaway. (Conversely, poor use of English in emails or posts.)

I can deal with someone who's somewhat out of shape if he's brainy. (Heck, I'm still "somewhat out of shape" myself.) But even a Chippendale would lose my interest pretty quickly if he were an idiot. It would be fun while it lasted, but a purely physical relationship doesn't appeal.

(By 'muscular', I mean I prefer someone who's well-built, fit, trim, not grotesque in the way bodybuilders often are.)

Oh, and if he's going to have a tattoo, I prefer it be small & tasteful. Not normally visible would be good too.

This is nice:
    17a79d405ced692babcae227d8f18aba.jpg

And this:
    9770093.jpg
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    These are not.
    tumblr_mkh9p2l7cW1rx9gr2o1_500.jpg

Top-Male-Bodybuilder-Ronny-Rockel-011.jpg
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    face is far more important than body imo
  • lucky13libra
    lucky13libra Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Nice teeth, lol. Then eyes, legs and butt.
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I like butts. Flat butts make me sad.

Eta..after thinking about it a little more I'm definitely a butt girl. I watch a lot of wwe..and talk about the butts (male and female) more than anything if I do mention physical attributes.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Butts can be amazing, most guys don't exactly show theirs off though, so it's like seeing a zebra in downtown. Arms, eyes, face, smiles, all very nice :)
  • aliciamarieUF
    aliciamarieUF Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    tight butt, nice back
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    First thing I notice is their smile. And I have a major thing for nice forearms.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Shoulders and arms. Secondly, the jawline/smile. The half-torso-with-smile pps are always my faves.
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I personally don't pay attention to a guys butt... If he has light eyes and dark hair, with good teeth..I'm probably already a bit smitten. Muscular arms, and if by chance I happen to see some well defined hips ( that V...)... I'm probably toast