Polar Loop

Options
I have seen where it is said that MyFitnessPal does not link with Polar Flow/Polar Loop. Yet on the Polar Flow announcements on 2/25/15 it says that you do link together, yet I can't find it! Please help and let me know how I can go about doing that.

Replies

• StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    I don't know but - will have Hubby work on figuring it out this weekend. He has the Polar Loop - and has been manually entering his excess calories earned.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    You could check with MFP's help but I just did a search in the app section and there is no mention of anything Polar -- that was one of the reasons I stopped considering buying a Polar and am leaning towards Garmin
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Looking at the Polar announcement - it mentions an iOS update. Thinking it may not be rolled out for Android yet. But if you have an iPhone - have you updated the Polar app yet?
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Open up the MFP app on your iPhone, scroll to Apss & Devices, scroll down and click Polar and choose connect.
  • fafej
    fafej Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It works on iOS. Both Polar Flow and MFP was updated recently on my iPhone. Maybe a software update would help (on iOS). Not sure about Android.
  • reenafit32
    reenafit32 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Syncs with Polar now, yaaaaa!!! I've been waiting
  • icafitme
    icafitme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So, now that it syncs, do you click on the figure negative adjustment on the settings here? I am unsure of what I should do.
  • fafej
    fafej Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    icafitme wrote: »
    So, now that it syncs, do you click on the figure negative adjustment on the settings here? I am unsure of what I should do.

Depends on how brave you are :):):)
    Practically yes you would.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I have an android and I cant find it anywhere to sync so I assume its just for iphone right now :(
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine is a Polar products ambassador and he said the Android ability is still a few weeks away. sigh
  • jflaur71
    jflaur71 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    MFP Now Links with Polar Flow. Have V800 watch and it shares with MFP through Polar Flow App (iPhone)
  • XavierNusum
    XavierNusum Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    debubbie wrote: »
    A friend of mine is a Polar products ambassador and he said the Android ability is still a few weeks away. sigh

Seriously??!?! :'( Next best thing my butt!! :\
  • amberbel25
    Options
    I just synced mine with myfitnesspal. You need to log onto polor flow & go under settings & scroll all the way down to connect & you should be able to turn it on from there.
  • Kara246
    Kara246 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the help. I still can't get it to work but I also have an android. I couldn't get it to work on my laptop either. Hopefully debubbie's friend is right and it works in a few weeks! Have a great day all! :)
  • Kara246
    Options
    debubbie wrote: »
    Fingers crossed!
  • Kara246
    Options
    Has anyone gotten this to work yet? I thought I had but it said something about Polar Beat. I have Polar Flow.