Can't loose

Options
Super frustrated ... I have 20-25 lbs to loose... Been doing this diet for over a month... Under my calorie count everyday and exercise 3 times a week and have only lost minimal. And have been the same weight for 3 weeks!!! HELP!!!

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Can you open your diary?
  • donslayer2
    Options
    H3809 wrote: »
    Super frustrated ... I have 20-25 lbs to loose... Been doing this diet for over a month... Under my calorie count everyday and exercise 3 times a week and have only lost minimal. And have been the same weight for 3 weeks!!! HELP!!!

I used to be 90 kg about 2 years ago, i tried to lose weight and i suceeded. I lost 20 kg in 5 mounths. Since i changed my job to an office job, i gained 20 kg weight again.
    But this time i've decided to reach my gold again. The secret is this: if you eat about 2000 calories more than u need, you'll gain 1 kg. And if u avoid eating 2000 calories less, you will lose 1 kg.
    All you need to do is doin a management on your activity and eating habit.
    I'll be glad to have a friend as supporter to exchange experiences and other stuff. And be supporter of course.
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Not sure exactly how long you've been on MFP (you said more than a month) , but I've got to say 10 pounds isn't nothing :D For grins, even factoring in no loss for 3 weeks, say you've been on here for the 6 weeks since January 1st...... That works out to about a 1.5 to 2 lb loss each week which is terrific o:) Sometimes it takes our bodies a little bit to figure out we are changing things up...
  • scsufan0801
    scsufan0801 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Had the same issue, no change in 4~ weeks, took a couple days off to relax and let go of as much stress as I could. Once I did that and refocused its started coming off.
  • H3809
    H3809 Posts: 7
    Options
    Ok thanks actually have a lot of stress in my life right now.. Maybe I should take a couple days off
  • H3809
    Options
    Not sure exactly how long you've been on MFP (you said more than a month) , but I've got to say 10 pounds isn't nothing :D For grins, even factoring in no loss for 3 weeks, say you've been on here for the 6 weeks since January 1st...... That works out to about a 1.5 to 2 lb loss each week which is terrific o:) Sometimes it takes our bodies a little bit to figure out we are changing things up...

• H3809
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement :) I will stay positive ... Hopefully things will start working soon
  • H3809
    Options
    donslayer2 wrote: »

I used to be 90 kg about 2 years ago, i tried to lose weight and i suceeded. I lost 20 kg in 5 mounths. Since i changed my job to an office job, i gained 20 kg weight again.
    But this time i've decided to reach my gold again. The secret is this: if you eat about 2000 calories more than u need, you'll gain 1 kg. And if u avoid eating 2000 calories less, you will lose 1 kg.
    All you need to do is doin a management on your activity and eating habit.
    I'll be glad to have a friend as supporter to exchange experiences and other stuff. And be supporter of course.

• healthnut050
    healthnut050 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Make sure you keep a food journal. It is also possible to eat to few calories. Your body thinks you are starving it and will hold onto every calorie you eat. Just focus on being healthy and if you start to loose weight again then that can be a positive side effect.
  • sheldonklein
    sheldonklein Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Make sure you keep a food journal. It is also possible to eat to few calories. Your body thinks you are starving it and will hold onto every calorie you eat. Just focus on being healthy and if you start to loose weight again then that can be a positive side effect.

No. Your body doesn't think. And if you are starving, you lose weight, because, you know, you're starving.