Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• laurabethless
    laurabethless Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Hey guys.. I'm brand new here and looking for new friends going through the same thing. Please feel free to add me so we can all support each other.. Laura
  • kamack1215
    kamack1215 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
    Been here since November 3rd but lost my streak so it's only at 85 days !
  • antionette082591
    Options
    Yes t would be great to get new friends ..... That can help out on tips to losing weight by may .... I have losed 8lbs n the last 4weeks but that's jus it
  • ashmarie1083
    ashmarie1083 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I can always use some more friends on here for motivation!!
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • rollingeyes
    Options
    New Here. A Passionate Blogger on Nutrition and Weight Loss. Got my own guide written last week on the Weight Loss topic. Feel free to send me a Friend Request. Thank you! :)
  • nicolabradley87
    nicolabradley87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I am planning on starting to improve my eating tomorrow. I weigh 68kg currently (have lost 2kg) so far but would like to generally clean up my eating. My goal weight is 60kg but my main focus is cleaner eating. I think planning is the most important thing for me! Please add me
  • SilverRose89
    SilverRose89 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have more friends :)
  • texasladysv
    texasladysv Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've been gone awhile, but still on track... Looking for friends to share this journey... I'm 40 and homeschool my kiddos... New year new start! Add me!
  • kmondville
    kmondville Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm not new to MFP, but it has been a while since I've used it and kept up with it. I'm a mother to three young children, my youngest being nearly ten months old. I can't believe how fast time passes! Just looking for a few people to accompany me along this journey and keep each other motivated. It's hard enough to try and lose weight, it's even harder to do it when you're trying to care for others and put yourself on the back burner. Good luck everyone!
  • ms_amy1984
    Options
    I am definitely in need of some like minded friends!!! I have always been aware and have tried so many different times to gain control of my health.....but I never want to give up!! Anyway friends and supporters who understand the struggle would be great!
  • muslim_mommy
    Options
    I'm down....add me
  • ran_pan
    ran_pan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • GeorgiaM2015
    GeorgiaM2015 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and would love some friends so feel free to add :)
  • WolverhamptonFitness
    WolverhamptonFitness Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    alllwayssss looking!
  • TiliaIvanovska
    TiliaIvanovska Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I want some new friends too, add me :D
  • loriedillon515
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always good to have more friends to motivate and be motivated by
  • fattofit_fritch26
    fattofit_fritch26 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends! The more the merrier on this fitness journey! :D
  • gking1984
    gking1984 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    add me
  • tjobe580
    tjobe580 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15lbs in a month using this page as motivation. It really works if u exercise and stick to it.
  • CristinaGetsFit92
    Options
    I'm new ! If anyone wants and is active on mfp feel free to shoot me a request!