Sports Bra?

Options
SO I am looking for a good quality sports bra to keep my girls in place while exercising. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good sports bra for a busty girl?

Replies

• aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Lulu Lemon bra - Ta Ta Tamer is the name....'nuf said.
  • tcsteeves
    tcsteeves Posts: 59
    Options
    I'd like to know that too. I'm a DD and need to keep these girls in place. lol
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I wear 2 one smaller and then one size up over that, my girls dont' go anywhere. I run so it was very uncomfortable for me if they bounced at all while I was jogging. No problem since I started wearing 2.
  • kellykaye_xo
    kellykaye_xo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly, my favorite one is from Old Navy. It's very thick and supportive and the girls stay in place.
  • nearlythinrachie
    nearlythinrachie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Marks and spencers do really great bras- I went for very high impact as I play netball and runn alot and theres literally no movement at all!
  • Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Victorias Secret VSX are my fav. I think the ones from Target with wider straps (I think it might be Champion brand) are decent too. I definitely like a sports bra with wider straps, much more comfortable and effective.
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I have two Lululemon bras that I love also. I little pricey, but worth it.
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I never knew the wonders of a great sports bra! When I was a Large C I had two reebok ones that were great. They had some great support underneath the girls. I think I got them at TJMAX. Now that I'm a small B :( I have some great nike ones that I love.
  • kellykaye_xo
    kellykaye_xo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly, my favorite one is from Old Navy. It's very thick and supportive and the girls stay in place.

Here's the link to it. It has padding, but it's removable. I bought a size smaller than I usually wear so it fits super snug. It's also onsale right now...

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=53934&vid=1&pid=731896&scid=731896162
  • rjnandjosh
    rjnandjosh Posts: 168
    Options
    Enell it costs about $64.00. I learned about it from the Oprah Winfrey show. Trust me it holds nicely, no bouncing, no jiggling!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36E, and I've found that by far the best are Shock Absorbers:

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/home/index.htm

I know it's a UK site but I think it's an international brand. I have several, and can honestly say I'm massively impressed with them!
  • createdbyGod
    Options
    Hi, i have been looking for years for a good sports bra. I am very busty girl, 40 DD/E. I decided to invest in ENELL sports bra. it is pricey app.£40, (try ebay) BUT, your girls will not move an inch. It's tight yet comfortable.
    The first time I bought it was4 years ago, and I am more than happy. I tried numerous sprts bra, from Marks n Spencer, Shock Absorber, etc, they do nothing for me at all. The onley bra who passed my ''bounce test' is enell.
    http://www.boobydoo.co.uk/enell/
  • SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    I don't wear one (being a guy) but last week my girlfriend and her mom have this problem. The lulu lemon Ta Ta Tamer seems to be one of the best.
  • toxoplasmagondi
    toxoplasmagondi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love my Moving Comfort sports bra. Never had a sports bra that worked so well especially for being 36D.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    this is exactly what I do. Get them way too small for me and wear two. It sucked being an athlete with (what I just found out to be) DDDs!

On a related note - all of you should get sized for a bra!!! (and not at Vicky's). All of my friends and I were VERY surprised by the result (even me and I always thought I wore the correct size, dang it!)

*Edit: Woops I forgot to quote, but I think you will still get what I'm trying to say ;)
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    CallMeMamaBoo Posts: 295
    Options
    I bought a few from Target...they are neon colored, can't think of the brand off hand, but I LOVE them. Super comfy. Super supportive. Super price 16.99. Sweating makes the colors bleed through on to whatever you are wearing so must be sure to wash them a few times before using. LOL
  • kelhchap
    kelhchap Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great question (I am actually looking for one too). If you have a Khol's near you, they have larger sizes in bras and really great sales all the time. You may want to check there too.
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I also swear by the Ta Ta Tamer from Lululemon.
  • mommyofatoz
    mommyofatoz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Going to jump in and place my vote for the ENELL!
  • sherab69
    sherab69 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I wear a bra by Moving Comfort. You can get it at REI. I am a 36 DD and it has kept me comfortable and bounce free through miles and miles of running!