Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Do you know how your organs work?

Get educated about what your organs do and how they work. It is fascinating! A total reload about you!

Replies

• margolinville
    margolinville Posts: 127 Member
    Read about the human body! Get educated.
    Doctors laugh at us. We can know as much as they do! Be smart!
  • margolinville
    Know your body! Not just food! Get educated! It's all about you!
  • margolinville
    Did you know you constantly have to program your brain how to think!
  • margolinville
    Your tongue taste food and sends the signal to your brain. Your brain enjoys food by taste.
    Your body only uses food for energy or storage!
  • margolinville
    Two types of food in USA. Food that makes the brain stimulated to eat more from your tongue . And food that nourishes the body from nature.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Two types of food in USA. Food that makes the brain stimulated to eat more from your tongue . And food that nourishes the body from nature.

So food that is made in a factory can't be used for nourishment in your body? Could I please see a study done that proves this? (A scientific study, not a random website or blog).
  • margolinville
    Do you crave eating doughnuts or oranges.
    Can you eat Just 1 potato chip or just 1 apple.
    Take a look at what you like to eat most.
  • margolinville
    usmcmp wrote: »

So food that is made in a factory can't be used for nourishment in your body? Could I please see a study done that proves this? (A scientific study, not a random website or blog).

Do you Crave eating doughnuts or oranges.
    Take a look at what you like to eat most and can't control yourself.
  • usmcmp

I do not crave eating anything specific. I can eat just one chip. One chip also, has far less calories than one apple.

Now, can I please get that study that shows our bodies do not get any nourishment from foods made in a factory.
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    am i the only one who misread the title?? definitely wasn't thinking organs..
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    are you on drugs?
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    I know my head bone is connected to my knee bones..

wait, that's not right. My knee bones are connected to my neck bones.

Checkmate, Dr.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member

I crave doughnuts & oranges.
    I can eat just 1 chip or just 1 apple.
    Really not that difficult
  • margolinville

I do not crave eating anything specific. I can eat just one chip. One chip also, has far less calories than one apple.

Now, can I please get that study that shows our bodies do not get any nourishment from foods made in a factory.

Oh I don't have a study link for you! I just know I like to eat a lot of junk food and have a lot of cravings so that's why I am overweight! Maybe I eat to much high calorie manufactured food.
    Thanks so much for your conversation
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Wtf? :huh:
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Anyone curious what the other 80-something posts are like? I really miss the function where you could click and see a user's other posts.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    edited March 2015
    I thought this would be a cleanse/detox bashing thread.

*disappointed gif*
  • margolinville
    mizzzc wrote: »
    am i the only one who misread the title?? definitely wasn't thinking organs..

Hmm so sorry that I was not clear! Have a perfect day! And a Fun Monday!
  • usmcmp

Oh I don't have a study link for you! I just know I like to eat a lot of junk food and have a lot of cravings so that's why I am overweight! Maybe I eat to much high calorie manufactured food.
    Thanks so much for your conversation

It's because you eat too many calories from food overall. Many manufactured foods can be calorie dense, but they can still be part of a well rounded diet and will not keep you from losing weight.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    This thread did not deliver.

0/10.