Anyone Doing The Insanity Or 21 Day Fix Extreme challenge?

Options
So I'm currently doing insanity & have 15 more lbs to go. But after I do insanity I was thinking about doing 21 Day Fix Extreme. Has anyone done it? how is it? What do you think about? Please anything would help, thank you. And also add me as a friend for support. (:

Replies

• My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I'm going onto week 6 of Insanity. I was thinking of trying T25 next since I see so many posts about it, but everyone said I would be downgrading. I think they said insanity max 30 would be better to go up to.
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. I just finished week 7 of Insanity Max30 (one week left before I finish the program). I am also thinking about trying 21 Day Fix Extreme. There have been good results from the test groups. I'm just not sure if I'll like the workouts since they use weights and I'm used to doing body weight workouts.

I tried to do T25 after I finished the original Insanity, but the pace was just too slow for me and it didn't hold my interest.
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    bug1114 wrote: »
    Hey ladies. I just finished week 7 of Insanity Max30 (one week left before I finish the program). I am also thinking about trying 21 Day Fix Extreme. There have been good results from the test groups. I'm just not sure if I'll like the workouts since they use weights and I'm used to doing body weight workouts.

I tried to do T25 after I finished the original Insanity, but the pace was just too slow for me and it didn't hold my interest.

Who is the trainer for 21 day fix? I really like how Shaun t does everything.
  • shelts19
    shelts19 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first week of T25 and I love it.
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    bug1114 wrote: »

Who is the trainer for 21 day fix? I really like how Shaun t does everything.

Her name is Autumn, not sure of her last name.

• jasminez4u2
    jasminez4u2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    I'm going onto week 6 of Insanity. I was thinking of trying T25 next since I see so many posts about it, but everyone said I would be downgrading. I think they said insanity max 30 would be better to go up to.

Congrats!! I'm on week 6 too going on week 7 tomorrow (:
  • MsMollyKing
    MsMollyKing Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have one week left on Insanity Max and then I will be doing 21DFX after that. :)
  • gidget1988
    gidget1988 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Autumn Calabrese is the trainer for 21 Day Fix Extreme. I just finished one round of 21 days. It's really tough! I did the original 21 Day Fix and this is definitely a step up. There are more intense moves and shorter rest periods. I average a 250-300 cal burn each session. You can choose your weights. I use a 5 lb for light and an 8 lb for Heavy. I started my second round today. I lost about 6 lbs on the first round, but my nutrition fell off a couple of days so I am sure I could've done better. Good Luck!
  • jasminez4u2
    jasminez4u2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    gidget1988 wrote: »
    Autumn Calabrese is the trainer for 21 Day Fix Extreme. I just finished one round of 21 days. It's really tough! I did the original 21 Day Fix and this is definitely a step up. There are more intense moves and shorter rest periods. I average a 250-300 cal burn each session. You can choose your weights. I use a 5 lb for light and an 8 lb for Heavy. I started my second round today. I lost about 6 lbs on the first round, but my nutrition fell off a couple of days so I am sure I could've done better. Good Luck!

@gidget1988 I might get 21DFX today, do you recommend it it? My last week of insanity is today.
  • faith_hope_love_
    faith_hope_love_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was wondering which one you would suggest for a beginner?
  • karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was wondering which one you would suggest for a beginner?

21 day fix has proven great results. With managing your nutrition along with the 21 day workouts.. Which are amazing calorie burn!!