Beginner :)

Options
Hi everyone :) I'm starting to diet, and trying my best to lean out as much as possible over the next few months. I don't have too many friends I can talk to, so it'd be nice to have some other beginners on here to speak with and get tips.

Replies

• aimeeblachly
    Options
    Hi Kate! Welcome! I have been on the site (my second time) for 15 days now!
  • katesxox6813
    katesxox6813 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Aimee! This is my second time around as well! Except I'm hoping to stick with it this time! :)
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey Kate and welcome. Please feel free to send me an add request and Good luck.
  • Fittttgirl
    Options
    Hi Kate,

I am new too.. Attempted to use this app and lose weight a couple of years ago but failed miserably and now I am ten pounds heavier than when I started originally. But this time I am determined to lose weight by summer. My goal is to lose a stone by the end of April, and then lose another half-a-stone by June 8th! Please feel free to add me as a friend and then we can follow-up each others progress and motivate one another. Good luck!

Ps. today was my first day!
  • bwatson74
    bwatson74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate. New to this whole thing as well. A bit overwhelming at first but I think it's Def gonna help. Feel free to add me for friends and motivation. Good luck :)