Hello from the UK

Options
Hello there, I am new to my fitnesspal... well strictly speaking I have been using the mobile app for a while but never filled in my profile on the actual website. But I am here now.

I am 31 years old and this is my 2nd attempt to finally get to my highly desired size 14.

I have changed my diet to healthier options and my 5 a day and I am keeping an eye on the calories. I am going to the gym 3 times a week and while I am still struggeling with being strict and with sticking to the rules I am quite determined.

Like I said size 14 is what I'd like to achieve, and I hope I will make it this time.

Good to be here, if you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Replies

• trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend
  • alanpryke
    alanpryke Posts: 20
    Options
    Good Luck
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I'm in UK :flowerforyou:
  • Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck on your journey
    i am also from the uk. i'm in hampshire.
    i sent you a add :)
    and anyone feel free to add me
  • Krissie_Triaxis
    Options
    Hello :) I've been using the app for a while and hadn't really filled my profile in until today too :)

Another one from the UK too ;)

good luck

K
    x
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome:smile:
  • krevill
    krevill Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
  • amydray
    amydray Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm obsessed with this site! Add me if you'd like, but I'm not in the UK;)
  • x_mareike_x
    Options
    Thank you all for you welcoming words, what a nice start into my MFP time :) !
  • JacqsP72
    JacqsP72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a UK not so newbie! Feel free to add me - GOOD LUCK!! :wink:
  • plantboy2
    plantboy2 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I'm UK too

Have fun - I think its a great site. Have sent you and add.

Anyone can add me too :)
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    *waves* I'm from the North of Scotland :)
    Also new to MFP and it's quickly becoming my favourite passtime! lol
    HAve lost a chunk of weight on Slimming World, but am now looking to speed this up again by checking out my calorie intake/output too.

Good luck!
  • erisfreenici
    erisfreenici Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm from the states, and it is very odd to me to see someone *want* to be a size 14. But then I looked up the conversion, and your size 14 is our size 10. That's where I'd like to be too :) Welcome to MFP, and good luck!
  • pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Be warned this site can become very addictive what with the excellent tools, the before and after pictures, amazing stories and all the many great peeps on here.
  • x_mareike_x
    Options
    Well, I'm from the states, and it is very odd to me to see someone *want* to be a size 14. But then I looked up the conversion, and your size 14 is our size 10. That's where I'd like to be too :) Welcome to MFP, and good luck!

Oh yes, sorry! I forget to mention other sizes, so yes I'd like to be a size 14 / 10 (US) . So a US size 14 would be a UK size 18 wouldn't it? Well that would make it easy for me and I'd be very close to my goal :) .
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Be warned this site can become very addictive what with the excellent tools, the before and after pictures, amazing stories and all the many great peeps on here.

I'll second that - I've done NO work for the last couple of days!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I am in Hampshire too.
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I am from the UK too - Herts.

Feel free to add me everyone :smile:
  • SouthPark11
    SouthPark11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie and live in Hampshire too. I actually had an account on weightlossresources.co.uk but as I am out of money and job I resorted here. It's as simple and effective, I'm very pleased, I hope you are too.

Welcome