New mom looking for friends and motivation

Options
Hey everyone! Like the title says I'm a new mom my little girl is 4 months old and I'm having a really hard time on Saturdays and Sundays keeping myself in check I find my husband trying to help but I see myself overriding his help. I'm almost 300lbs and really need some friends that can help keep me motivated, on track and vice versa. We want to have another baby when she's a year old and I just won't let myself be 300lbs and having a second child or just even being 300lbs. I'd love to have some friends that are mothers we are on the same journey I'm on. please add me if you think we could really help each other out.

Replies

• MommaBelvin
    MommaBelvin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dinoNicki
    dinoNicki Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me. It's hard when you have little ones but you can do it.
  • tnwlkr43
    tnwlkr43 Posts: 57 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    you can add me...my diary is open My daughter is grown(36) but I am going to be a grandmother the end of this month
  • lilacsunset
    lilacsunset Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I have a 2 and a half year old and baby twins. Its hard to lose weight with a baby around x
  • marosel
    marosel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me...have a toddler and still trying to lose baby weight could use others to motivate me as well
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well :smile: my babies are 6 (On Saturday!!) and 10 but I remember very well wanting to lose the weight after the first before the 2nd very well!
  • mhulgan
    mhulgan Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: I have a 5 yr old and a 15 month old. I was 250 when I was pregnant with my first, but I was able to get healthy and keep my weight in check with my second (only gained 25 lbs the whole pregnancy). Now I'm trying to lose that last bit of baby weight and maintain 165. It's hard to focus on yourself with a little one, but totally worth it.
  • ffallings
    ffallings Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can add me. I have a 2 year old and a 9 month old and I am also trying to lose weight, eat healthier and find the time to focus on my health and fitness goals.
  • MeganFlanagan16
    MeganFlanagan16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel Free To Add Me :smile:
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mom of 3. I have a 10 mo old a 7 yo and 12 yo. I am great to help motivate and keep accountable! I am 231 but started around 245 after baby was born I lost 30 lbs and then gained back:( but I am now doing much better and in a better place mentally and ready to shed these pounds! So add me!
  • missmcginty08
    missmcginty08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a new mom too. My son is also 4 monthes old and it has been really hard in a sleep deprived state to keep things togther. I know where you are coming from. If love to chat some times
  • kaleii
    kaleii Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! I'm in the same boat too. My little guy is 3 months old. I've just started to get back on the workout train and trying to eat right.
  • TiffanyCogell
    TiffanyCogell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Amanda, add me :-). I have four children: 25, 23, 9, and 8 in 2 weeks. I've been struggling with my weight for years. Before having my children I was a ballerina and athlete - very health conscious. With every child I gained more weight and just couldn't get it off. After knee surgery two years ago I've been steadily losing with many set backs but I've fortunately been able to pick myself back up and get back on the bandwagon. I've found that the traditional process of losing weight did not work for me. Fitness has become such a major part of my life - a new way of life. Even though my children are much older than your little princess, I'm still carrying way too much baby fat (I kidd); so I think I understand what you're going through. Eating is an emotional experience for me - an issue I'm trying to change. It's hard. Even when you have encouragement. Ultimately, it's all up to you. The food and exercise choices you make are yours alone. Nobody can make you do it right. At least that was true in my case. Just keep trying. That bad meal or binge that happened last, week or even yesterday is in your past. Look forward to your next minute, your tomorrow. Every new moment is your second chance. NEVER GIVE UP :-)