Need a pal to help stay accountable

Options
Ever since getting pregnant with my son 6 years ago I've put on 60 lbs. I've started this weight loss journey so many times but keep going back to my old ways. I hoping to find a female that has similar goals as I do so we can help keep each other accountable and lean on each other as support!

Replies

• brokenhalo99
    brokenhalo99 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to support each other. I have a lot of weight to lose and need encouragement and motivation as well. Add me if you would like
  • Huerita_Sarinana
    Huerita_Sarinana Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Same here we could all motivate eachother i start tommorow!
  • brokenhalo99
    brokenhalo99 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Lets do it! That would be great.
  • 1JoshG
    1JoshG Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Accountability is good. Feel free to add me
  • raglasel
    raglasel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for some motivation and support. Stated working out in January. Now ready to push myself to eat better too.
  • mahsa_t71
    Options
    Im here to start... Hope be successful
  • suziemohamed
    suziemohamed Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please count me in. Had my second child after 11 years and now weight seems harder to lose. Started going to the gym about 2 weeks. Lost 5 lbs. so far but still have 35lbs to go. Please add me and we can push each other to the right direction.
  • HollyPFlax
    HollyPFlax Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivation and support. Feel free to add me!
  • rachhdavis
    rachhdavis Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anybody looking for extra support or motivation feel free to add me! :)
  • AbbyLC2328
    AbbyLC2328 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! I have 2 kids and ever since I can't seem to lose the weight! I could use the motivation too. Feel free to add me! :)
  • marmeer25
    marmeer25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just started a week ago (for the 3rd time). Managed to lose close to 50 pounds the first time but I gained a lot of it back. I need to stay motivated for life! Feel free to add me - I would love to have some friends! We can encourage each other out.
  • cam0cutie
    Options
    Im in… im new to this app and started yesterday with my weightloss. Definitely would be nice to have support
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I have two little girls and about 35lbs left to lose.