shorter than 5ft 4?

Options
emipunk1
emipunk1 Posts: 34 Member
Anyone here shorter than 5 ft 4 and looking to loose 20lbs ir more?

Let connect add me and if you have instagram lets support im : shrinkingjay

what is your starting weight?

what is your goal weight

Replies

• lauriehouse
    lauriehouse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 looking to lose 20-25 lbs. I'd love to add you!
  • niicolemariies
    niicolemariies Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    5'2 looking to lose about 25-30pounds! I'd love to add you as well! :)
  • Zelomatoki
    Options
    5ft3 looking to lose weight but unsure amount yet will be more then 20lbs though
  • beckyslack32
    beckyslack32 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5'3" and down 14 lbs. it has been an on and off again journey. But I lost 4 lbs just this week by staying on track, being true to my calorie goals, and keep it moving every day. I want to lose 40 more lbs. long road ahead and definitely want more like minded friends.
  • Elsapie93
    Elsapie93 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm 4"11 and looking to lose 22 lbs. been on and off for about a year and a half and in the last 6 months I have gained half a stone so I'm either further from my goal, but if I keep at it slow and steady I think I will have more success! Unfortunately I suffer from massive social anxiety so going th gym is tough for me :(
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    5'3 1/2 (yes it matters) :# work in progress!
  • medea5
    medea5 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    5'1" looking to lose about 35-40 more pounds
  • chriscolh
    chriscolh Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    4' 11 1/2"
    starting weight: 150
    current weight: 134 (ish - had a bad week last week and I'm afraid to get on the scale!)
    goal weight: 108
    I'm trying to lose my "baby weight", but my baby is almost 8! I'm trying to get serious. I'm finally in a downward trend. Slow progress, but progress is better than the scale creeping up. Good luck everyone!
  • mynameisloo
    mynameisloo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and would like to lose 45-50 lbs
  • ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    Options
    I'm 5'3"
    Starting weight: 200
    Goal weight: 135

I have a little under 50 to lose until I'm at goal.
  • mhausler93
    mhausler93 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I know you said shorter than 5' 4", but I'm 5' 4" exactly. I want to lose 30-40lbs total. Not quite sure of a goal weight, because what'll matter more is how I feel and look. My starting weight was 176. Current weight is 172.8. In the month of February I lost 7 inches total.
  • tiffanymocaby
    tiffanymocaby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' even and would love to lose about 50 lbs. Maybe more. I am mainly looking to lose inches.
  • jess427
    jess427 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" weight was at 143 but due to stress lately hv lost 4 pounds but I wanna do this the right way start eating healthy and get fit at some point. Say I wanna lose weight constantly but can never stick to it my goal is 118.
  • boiledpeanutlver
    boiledpeanutlver Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    5'2 here and have lost 7 lbs. 25 to go!
  • blackfirerose
    Options
    4 ft 10 and need to lose 28 pounds min I have 3 kids age9 ,3 and nearly 1 x
  • bluex232
    bluex232 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    5'3 (and a half) <that half matters when your this size :-P looking to loose about 35lbs, I work overnights and am home with my kids during the day/evening, so needless to say with a 7yo, 3yo, and an 18mo old I get very little sleep and am trying to break my habit of making quick/easy not so healthy meals. Been a member for a couple years now, but just got started again after baby #3 (yea I know it took a while, lol) and ready to get back on track! Feel free to add me if you would like. :smile:
  • Jojomotivated
    Jojomotivated Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    5'3 here :D with a good 35+ pounds to lose!
  • Farm_Girl_Strong
    Farm_Girl_Strong Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and looking to lose another 40-45lbs. Being a mom sure makes losing weight and eating healthy a huge challenge!
  • dimeda78
    dimeda78 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". I started at 181lbs in the beginning of January and am now at 169.2. I am working toward a goal of 160, for now. My next goal is 142, then 135, depending on how 142 looks on me. I have to break my goals up otherwise they just seem to daunting.
  • shelbycolby
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and looking to lose a total of 60 lbs (I've lost about 13 so far). I was almost 200 lbs. when I joined about a month ago, and I'm at 187 now. I'm getting married in October, and I'm really hoping to be down to 155 by then.