fatty foods

Its been hard to avoid these fatty foods. Been craving them but im on a mission. I wanna hit @ least 160 by end of march. Gonna do it.

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    How many grams of fat have you been consuming?
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Personally, I consider my fat goal as a minimum to hit every day since fat is so necessary for good health. But maybe you're using "fatty foods" as short-hand for calorie-heavy or greasy foods?
  • Im really not sure. Im on a intake of 1200 calories a day. I eat alot of fruit. I try n eat thruout the day. N have my steps thruout the day so what I intake I mineus the calories I burn.
  • I had 2 pieces of fried fish. Thats greasy intake rt??
  • arditarose
    Personally, I consider my fat goal as a minimum to hit every day since fat is so necessary for good health. But maybe you're using "fatty foods" as short-hand for calorie-heavy or greasy foods?

Agreed. My fat goal is a minimum. I get excited if I go a bit over.

OP, fat is good for you. If you're using the term "fatty foods" for calorie dense/greasy foods, that's different. You can fit a small serving of some of your favorite foods into your deficit once in awhile though.

• arditarose
    I had 2 pieces of fried fish. Thats greasy intake rt??

Deep fried?

• Yes
  • arditarose
    Yes

Well, I assume it didn't fit into your deficit? Tomorrow is a new day.
  • Yes. It is. I been walking alot so I try to consume the calories burned off that
  • arditarose
    Yes. It is. I been walking alot so I try to consume the calories burned off that

So if it fit into your deficit, what is the problem? Sounds good.
  • Yea guess feel guilty
  • arditarose
    Yea guess feel guilty

Well if you weighed that fish out on a food scale, and logged the oil and whatever it is you fry things with, and it fit into your deficit and you liked it-feel good about it.

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Yea guess feel guilty

There's no reason to feel guilty for eating foods you enjoy! If you can make them fit in your calorie and nutrition goals then there's no problem eating them. If you can't make them fit, well we all go over now and again. It's only a problem if it stops you from doing better the next day.