What's your favorite Quest Bar flavor?

Options
jnv7594
jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
edited March 2015 in Food and Nutrition
I just bought my first Quest Bar today at the store. Got the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor. I'm sorry, but it was disgusting, lol. I hear people rave about these bars all the time, so maybe I just picked the wrong flavor. What are some of your favorites? I almost got the banana nut one...looked pretty good.

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    cookie dough, s'mores, cookies & cream and chocolate brownie. Pop them in the microwave for 15 seconds to soften a bit - yummy!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    The peanut butter one is not great. Cookie dough though, that's it. Honestly, it takes me a few times to like ANY protein bar. I used to pretty much only like the cookie dough, but enough to eat every single day. Now the peanut butter has finally grown on me as well as the double chocolate chunk. Cookies and cream is good too.
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and jelly's pretty awesome.

• jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    i would agree on the cookie dough. just bought my first few after hearing people rave about them on here! i liked them all(that i tried) but cookie dough is seriously good
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough, double chocolate chunk, and after going through a variety pack for the past month, vanilla almond
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I just ordered a variety pack. I really hope they don't suck.
  • CA_Underdog
    CA_Underdog Posts: 733 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    After liking the Cookie Dough and Cookies & Cream, I ordered a variety pack. They're not all disgusting, but the only other flavor I remember enjoying was the Vanilla Almond Crunch. I don't like the heavily artificially-sweetened flavor that many of the bars have in lieu of sugar.

I ate a Perfect Bar today. Very yummy, less artificial--

http://shop.perfectbar.com/products/perfect-bar-carob-chip

Of course, the Perfect Bar has 16g protein and 5g fiber per 310 kcal vs. Questbar's 21g protein and 17g fiber per 170 kcal. Artificial food has its perks.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions. I wanted to try the cookie dough as that's the one that seems to be mentioned the most, but they didn't have any at the store I went to. :neutral_face: I might have to look for one at another store...may try the microwave trick as well. Sounds yummy. I did manage to eat the whole chocolate peanut butter one because I hate wasting food, but I probably won't eat it again. It tasted like a giant tootsie roll to me, lol.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Cookies and cream and vanilla almond for me. Warmed up for sure. I can't eat them cold/room temp.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I bought some for the first time as well. So far chocolate chunk and cookie dough are my two. Banana nut was gross. I couldn't finish it. Cookies and cream was meh. There was one other flavor I tried. I think it was brownie or something? It was also just ok.

I just ate a chocolate chunk. I like how they aren't that sweet. A lot of things are too sweet for me. They are expensive though! Jeez. 2 for $5 at my grocery store. That's on sale!
  • NurseCU
    NurseCU Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Cookies and cream!!
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough three ways - right from the fridge cold, tastes like raw cookie dough. Warm it in the microwave for ten seconds and you have a soft gooey mess of deliciousness and if you bake it at 350 for about six minutes you have a legit cookie. Can't go wrong.
  • sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough and raspberry and white chocolate are my favourites
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Cookies and cream, double chocolate, oreo, smores are all good. Definitely heat them in the microwave for about 10 seconds. I have tried a few with fruity flavours (apple pie, cherry cheese cake, berry) and didn't like any of them. For me I can't fit protein bars that are over 300 calories in my diet plan and still get a good variety of fresh food, so this bar is the best bar for the calorie, fibre and protein buck. Believe me I have read more than my share of bar labels.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    White chocolate raspberry is my favorite. S'mores is a close second.
  • Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough and cookies and cream are delicious.
  • Welcome2theHellmouth
    Welcome2theHellmouth Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    S'more ans peanut butter jelly are awesome! However every time I start eating these my weight loss completely stalls. I always wonder if it's a coincidence.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    White chocolate raspberry is my favorite. S'mores is a close second.

I never thought I would like the white chocolate raspberry because I don't like white chocolate and don't care for fruity bars but it is really really good. Especially warmed up. Nom.
  • CatHunterFit
    CatHunterFit Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    White chocolate raspberry is my favourite too!
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    It's switched many times. Top 3 are cookies and cream, doube choc chunk and cookie dough. All time fav is apple pie. Put that in the microwave for 10 secs and it's heaven.