Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• SabrinaL12291985
    SabrinaL12291985 Posts: 5 Member
    The more friends.. The better! ;)
    Anyone looking for friends feel free to add me!
  • Eatwellbehappy
    Eatwellbehappy Posts: 9 Member
    Pick me! Lol I'd love more friends on here . Really motivates me to remember !
  • lndylou
    lndylou Posts: 8 Member
    Would love to have more people to chat with on occasion and help keep me positive.
  • mattnics
    mattnics Posts: 32 Member
    Add away
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Add me please! :)
  • plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Don't have any friends. I'd love someone to keep me motivated. Add me :smile:
  • skylark2025
    skylark2025 Posts: 5 Member
    Just got MFP and I love it. I would love to connect with others that are going through the same struggles so we can support and celebrate each other.
  • Nimrod2010
    Nimrod2010 Posts: 33 Member
    edited March 2015
    Looking for friends that like to hunt & hike, but, anyone can add me please. I love to be outdoors! ...except on windy cold days. Trying to lose at least 20lbs (again). help?
  • annakadabra_
    annakadabra_ Posts: 29 Member
    Hello! You can definitely add me as your friend :smile: I'm doing mostly keto/HFLC but I'd love to help support anyone at all!
  • amberandroid1
    amberandroid1 Posts: 13 Member
    Count me in! Just started this app, 100% committed! (*)
  • lailabear
    lailabear Posts: 4 Member
    I would love some new friends to motivate and keep me motivated!
  • New to this. . Motivation needed!!
  • chelsinbama
    chelsinbama Posts: 10 Member
    Add me!:) need support and motivation.
  • azrieljustice
    azrieljustice Posts: 2 Member
    Hi people I am looking for some friends to help me on my journey for weight loss. My first time counting calories and first time on mfp. Add me to help each other out and encourage each other. For motivation and commitment . :)
  • Hey I don't have many friends on this thing! I would love to have more that will keep me motivated! Feel free to add me
  • I have seriously made a million of these accounts. Each time, I get ashamed and delete my account. Then I suck it up after a binge week and start all over again, lol. I'm sorry if some of you used to be on an old account of mine, it is entirely possible. Bwahaha. :p

I need this time to be final though. I think I just need a little motivation, and coming from friends as well as making myself put the effort in... It really needs to click this time.

So if anyone wants to give me an *kitten* kicking... Add me!
  • MizzouTigerAlum
    MizzouTigerAlum Posts: 15 Member
    Hi all! I've been vigilantly tracking my food and exercise for a few days now and am going to stick with this. I've been doing the TurboFire program for a few months. Looking to lose about 30-40 pounds. I lost 15 pounds two years ago and gained it back. For now, I just want to get back to how I was 2 summers ago in my profile picture (I'm the short one in the middle). Please add me so we can motivate and encourage each other! Let's do this friends! :)
    To a happier, healthier life!
  • sherrsuntha
    sherrsuntha Posts: 55 Member
    Hello!
  • melanieescalante14
    melanieescalante14 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm friend les!!
  • ernurse167
    ernurse167 Posts: 26 Member
    I am looking for people to compare my stats with and to hold me accountable for logging in regularly. If you want to be one of those people, please add me!!!