taco bell good or bad

Options
13»

Replies

• CA_Underdog
    CA_Underdog Posts: 733 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I here a lot of things on mfp about if you can fit it into your calories a day its OK to eat it. But I just wonder how much you really can lose eating out a lot or eating junk just because you can make it fit into calorie goal.
    Many have done so. There's a documentary called Fat Head--guy eats at McDonald's and orders mcmuffins, cheeseburgers and fries everyday--loses weight and gets in better shape.

http://fathead-movie.com/content/MyFoodLog.htm
  • gilramirez14
    gilramirez14 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    ashleycde wrote: »
    ashleycde wrote: »
    I don't know about their calories, but as a Mexican I vote bad. Especially when good tacos are literally the easiest thing to make. Tacos are what I make when I'm too lazy to cook.
    Yes I am married to a Mexican and can hook up some traditional tacos not that the way my hubby likes there to healthy but sure are good lol

Mexicans don't let the people they love eat Taco Bell! He's probably shaking his fist somewhere, growling "My wife eats Taco Bell. It brings shame to my whole family!"

No, I'm kidding (well, mostly). To answer your initial question, if you look up their nutritional information and choose less calorie-dense options, you can lose weight while eating Taco Bell, as long as you're eating at a calorie deficit. [/quo

Lol my husband loves my cooking best but my kids are americanized enough to love them some taco bell but you are right in moderation its good
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    You can eat anything and still lose weight......
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I used to love taco bell but after staying away for awhile to get my eating in better control, I had some and just ew. LOL Even when I was eating it a lot, I had noticed changes for the worse in taste and texture.

My Mexican inspired cooking at home really is a lot better. And less calories lol