Down 15% in 8 months

Options
Ishii19
Ishii19 Posts: 115 Member
edited March 2015 in Success Stories
Woohoo! Omg I'm gonna post pics for my first time - here goes - yeesh lol!

I am 5'4" and I started at 225. I just dipped my toes into the 180's this morning at 189.4. My regimen changes with my mood. Some weeks I exercise 5 days, occasionally I have weeks I don't work out at all. Sometimes I eat only healthful foods for days on end, some days I have only pizza and ice cream lol. The only constant is I always maintain a small deficit, and slowly but surely the numbers keep going down. I also use the iPhone 6 step counter and eat back however many calories that gives me. I am so happy because I know I can live like this the rest of my life. With more consistent plans, I would get all psyched up about them at first but start to feel confined and just give it up before too long.

I have also become a runner during this time, something I never would have believed a few years ago. I completed c25k and now that's my go-to exercise (although I'm starting to get into lifting, slowly, using nrol4w). I can't wait til it warms up and I can get off the treadmill and back outside, wind in my hair!

pdtcysw3nmnt.jpg
dvre067w65a4.jpg
I have more to go, but my progress pics today looked significant enough to post. Really I just wanted to give back - everyone's struggles and successes have really inspired me and kept me going during this time. Thanks MFP pals!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!