Jawbone UP24 OR Jawbone UP3 OR Fitbit Charge HR? Anyone???

Options
Any feedback? Thinking of getting one but I am sooo confused on which to get...

Replies

• andi_FP
    andi_FP Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I look forward to feedback on these devices. I too am needing to get one, but not sure what everyone's experience has been.
  • thamer02
    thamer02 Posts: 1
    Options
    I will get the jawbone up3, if it ever released , only becouse the automatic recognition of the gym exrecise , counting the reps and calories burned , if you are not into gym exercise any of them worked good for counting the steps and distance at least as motivation. I had read some medical article regarding the acuuracy of tracking devices and most of them wasnt so accurate , however the jawbone up24 had the least deviation from the real medical monitring devices they used in the study.

hope that was helpful
  • mbirth
    mbirth Posts: 1
    Options
    After a lot of research, I decided to go with Jawbone mostly due to their excellent tracking (very few fault steps), sleep tracking (incl. smart alarm) and with the upcoming UP3 also heart frequency tracking. And the UP3 is waterproof (not only -resistant).

To make waiting easier, I bought an UP24 a few days ago. And I love it already.
  • gorsan79
    gorsan79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wanted the UP3 badly, but the companies finances, as well as the well-delayed and still unknown release date, I purchased at Fitbit charge HR. So far so good, really like it, and records the heart rate accurately, although during 'strenuous' exercise, there is a slight lag with the heart rate. [I have been wearing a chest strap heart rate monitor as well to compare.] My recommendation is go with Fitbit, the UP3 may not be released for months, if at all.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for the UP3.... they are the ones who bought out my current tracker, BodyMedia FIT.
  • berescga
    berescga Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I got an Up24 about 6 months ago because it reminds me to move if I've been still too long. That was the feature I wanted most in a tracker, and I love it. But I'm a numbers person (accountant) with a competitive streak, so trackers really appeal to me.
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    seems like Jawbone is a better choice... thanks guys! I will research more about Jawbone Up3, hope wont cost a bomb!!! <3